What’s Lambs ceiling?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The OP is an idiot. You defending him puts you in doubt as well. It's just that simple. Read through this thread and see the ridiculous things said by him if they haven't already been deleted by the mods.
What’s the matter U didn’t have your coffee yet my cowboy brother.

Reactions: CWR

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Oh excuse me Mr. perfect. Obviously you don’t know what the word means.And I’m not defending anyways. So you’re wrong again. Now go cry and put me back on ignore. Because you can’t handle your own battles I don’t know what your problem is you can’t have an intelligent conversation. When someone disagrees with you if you get bent out of shape. That’s why it’s laughable
What a freak'n moron you are, but at least you did say one thing that makes sense, putting you back on ignore is the right thing to do since you don't have anything to say worth paying attention to. You may now continue your idiotic defense of the OP, I've made my point.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What a freak'n moron you are, but at least you did say one thing that makes sense, putting you back on ignore is the right thing to do since you don't have anything to say worth paying attention to. You may now continue your idiotic defense of the OP, I've made my point.
Lmao Thank you. I have over 100,000 posts never put anyone on nor never press the report button. Only cowards do that.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only point you made is that your crotchety

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
..and you absolutely have to have the last word. LOL
No you can have the last word. Don’t get so uptight my cowboy brother. The world doesn’t have to agree with you

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Early in Daks career he had trouble throwing to Dez at times. Maybe dak has gotten better but even for the best passers the jump ball receiver can be difficult. The good news is lamb isn't the #1 guy which means he faces double teams way less. And that by itself raises his ceiling. I dare any defense to cover cooper 1 on 1 all game.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Early in Daks career he had trouble throwing to Dez at times. Maybe dak has gotten better but even for the best passers the jump ball receiver can be difficult. The good news is lamb isn't the #1 guy which means he faces double teams way less. And that by itself raises his ceiling. I dare any defense to cover cooper 1 on 1 all game.
Absolutely. It’s all about team. Everything helps everything else. I wish more could see that

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Inside I do t ever feel he’s going to be too 5. He runs in the 4.5s. He’s not a burner. He has great hands and long arms but does t jump high. I do t ever see him dominating an elite carver in man to man. I hope I’m proven wrong, but how do you all see it. At least dez could jump ball any corner in the league abs weighed 225. Lambs 189. Could he afford to chain weight?
Well have to see year 2 with stats prescott lol and then can judge better.
I am with you so far though, I just see an average good wr. with too many drops yr 1.

Thing is most here only go on about lamb because he is a cowboy now, and he was a star in college.
I dont care about either of those, I want to see him show he was worth a round 1 pick, so far he hasnt done that.

Aven8

Reaction score
Lamb and Dak had that seam route down until he got hurt. Lamb could have had 1,500 yards had Dak not gotten hurt.

kskboys

Reaction score
Think we’re being creatures of the moment here. Ceedee might end up being better because he has a much better temperament and head on his shoulders. Dez was as talented as anyone. Just lacked elite top end speed everything else was elite.
Best in the lg at jump balls, monster RAC guy and brought intensity. Often times to much ! Lol
Dez' route running and effort w/o the ball were absolutely awful. Had the talent, refused to use it.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
You obviously didn’t watch his Oklahoma film lol. His RAC ability is insane. In a down year with no OTA or Rookie Mini camp he put up nearly 1000 yards. I expect to see a jump this year

I watched it many times. I'm his biggest fan. I'm just pointing out that the original poster has a point.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he has the potential to be one of the Cowboy great WR's, right up there with Hayes, Alworth, Pearson, Irvin, Owens and Bryant.

His claim to fame at OU was RAC and he didn't even showcase that in his rookie season and he was better at that than Bryant was.

His route running for a rookie WR was good but will only get better. He's not a burner but that's not his game, he gets open because he runs under control really well and has very good concentration and ball location skills.

I would have preferred they address the D but he was an easy choice to make when your #6 ranked player falls to you at 17. And he will allow them to move either Cooper or Gallup, depending on what Gallup wants.

If somehow Chase or Waddle is there at 10, I will not be surprised if they take him and trade Gallup.

Last edited:

BackInTown

Reaction score
OP is SOOO right. WR with a 40 time above 4.4 have low upside. Remember that 4.6 running receiver the 9ers used to have, called Jerry Rice? Me neither. He was a bum, and his upside was limited because he ran a 4.6. There are so many examples of this... you guys have probably never heard of the guy, but the Cowboys drafted this JAG called Michael Irvin in the 90s who was destined for mediocrity because his 40 time didn't meet the OP's standards. So everyone needs to give the OP a break. He's right and you guys are all so so wrong.

kskboys

Reaction score
I think he has the potential to be one of the Cowboy great WR's, right up there with Hayes, Alworth, Pearson, Irvin, Owens and Bryant.

His claim to fame at OU was RAC and he didn't even showcase that in his rookie season and he was better that that than Bryant was.

His route running for a rookie WR was good but will only get better. He's not a burner but that's not his game, he gets open because he runs under control really well and has very good concentration and ball location skills.

I would have preferred they address the D but he was an easy choice to make when your #6 ranked player falls to you at 17. And he will allow them to move either Cooper or Gallup, depending on what Gallup wants.

If somehow Chase or Waddle is there at 10, I will not be surprised if they take him and trade Gallup.
And because he has awesome quick twitch and is a blur out of the breaks.

kskboys

Reaction score
OP is SOOO right. WR with a 40 time above 4.4 have low upside. Remember that 4.6 running receiver the 9ers used to have, called Jerry Rice? Me neither. He was a bum, and his upside was limited because he ran a 4.6. There are so many examples of this... you guys have probably never heard of the guy, but the Cowboys drafted this JAG called Michael Irvin in the 90s who was destined for mediocrity because his 40 time didn't meet the OP's standards. So everyone needs to give the OP a break. He's right and you guys are all so so wrong.
The FF crowd thinks every O player has to be a deep threat or they're worthless. Most of them think Witten was terrible and don't have a clue as to why he was great.

RoboQB

Reaction score
"3rdEyewarrior"

With all the filters and forbidden words because this is a "family forum",
you'd think "dick warrior" would be disallowed.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Time will tell . He showed promise but was inconsistent at times dropping the ball . Now in year 2 everybody has tape on him and his starting QB is back . It will be interesting to watch him build a career with Dak . There is no reason why he should not be a solid contributor for 8-10 yrs .