What Can Brown Do You For You?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
"If it was Dan Baily ...."

Speaking of Dan Bailey, would any of you guys condoning this be OK with it if Bailey was on the receiving end of a cheap shot like this?..... especially away from the play? Just wondering.....

Now if he'd done that to Bailey, it would have been an offense fit for hanging!!! ;) Why, the nerve of some people! Then again, Bailey wouldn't have been trotting back there like some little sister, would he?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mercy. Was that a shot. Hope the coaches teach the kid that was a NO NO. But hey, the kid "got some spunk".
mean_cowboys.0.gif

He was a very aggressive blocker in college. It was obvious that he enjoys blocking.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
No question it was a cheap shot. Reminded me of the shot Warren Sapp gave Chad Clifton a few years ago that nearly ended his career. Players should be ejected and fined for cheap shots like these imo.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Honestly I was thinking it was a very mild hit,,, heck it wasn't even a hit. Brown just pushed him over,,, what a wuss.

If you can tell me where Brown's right hand and forearm landed, I might move in your direction. Without knowing that, you don't know if Brown hit him in the throat or the jaw.