What Can Brown Do You For You?

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Oh wow... That what your coach taught you?

You beat! Great football coach. Told me to knock the crap out of the other team until you hear the whistle.

Never played football in the NFL. So I wouldn't know not to touch a kicker, punter or a QB.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You beat! Great football coach. Told me to knock the crap out of the other team until you hear the whistle.

Never played football in the NFL. So I wouldn't know not to touch a kicker, punter or a QB.
Obviously... Your posts dictate that thought.
One of the many, many reasons you never got there, I suspect.
Don't worry, I never went pro either, in sports and I was involved in football, basketball and baseball!
Damn my genetics...

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Obviously... Your posts dictate that thought.
One of the many, many reasons you never got there, I suspect.
Don't worry, I never went pro either, in sports and I was involved in football, basketball and baseball!
Damn my genetics...

LOL so because I never made it to the NFL Im a failure. SMH.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I bet you would have a different opinion if Sapp played for the Cowboys.
Nope, it was stupid and unnecessary.

The Golden Tate hit in Sean Lee is the limit on what on what I might condone by a Cowboys player.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
You really think he "blasted" him? To me, he slowed up a little and dug his shoulder into his. He could have done much more damage if he wanted to. Don't get me wrong, it was a dumb move on his part, but the coaches will talk him and get it straightened out. If this becomes a trend, then yea, vilify the kid all you want but I honestly think he just had a mental fart at that particular moment.

Yes, he blasted him.

YR

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Then why wasn't Golden Tate hit with a flag when he did it against Sean Lee? Heck even Sean Lee agreed it was a no call.

Lee was about 2-1/2 yards from Rusell Wilson and chasing down to tackle Russell Wilson.

Had the punter been that close and chasing after the ball carrier, Brown could make that block.

YR

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Lee was about 2-1/2 yards from Rusell Wilson and chasing down to tackle Russell Wilson.

Had the punter been that close and chasing after the ball carrier, Brown could make that block.

YR

There's no rule on distances on where a block has to occur. Whether its 2 yards or 50 yards away from the play. It doesn't matter. They can block anyone so long the whistle hasn't blown.

Brown doesn't know where the ball carrier is at. He doesn't have a TV next to him to judge where the ball carrier is going to run the ball. He just has to keep blocking someone until the \whistle blows the play dead.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I feel I stepped into a rattlesnake pit.

Look, I don't like dirty plays. Suh stepping on Rodger's leg, Berfict's earhole of ABrown, OBJ's earhole of Norman, etc.

I don't think this play was as big as some are making it, is what I'm saying. And I thought it clean, when compared to the others.

Stop with the Lee comparisons, this is nothing like that. Perhaps in principle, if you buy that this was an egregious hit, but I don't. Also, the Lee play killed our player for that season and said hitter was fined rather plentifully.

@Silver Surfer, as an aside, please don't mistake dissenting opinions with those folks who can't hold a debate without nastiness, my brother.

I think this punter played the refs. But I also watch 82 Kings (NHL) games a year and am used to embellishment on the part of the player. So I thought this was such, with a little muscle from our guy.

For the record, I hate dirty plays. By our players or others, I just think this was in that gray area.

Now, carry on my brothers. Just felt the need to post this before my tongue catches on fire form my pipe tobacco and I lose the battle to type.

Corso

Reaction score
Is that true? He should have been beaten up by Lee's teammates.
At least a Terrell Owens smack from a safety...
That play, being done and Lee getting it dirty, although, I admit legal- I wanted retaliation. I can see Jaylon flying at old dude, should he have been on the field.
Not my family!!!

Corso

Reaction score
I feel I stepped into a rattlesnake pit.

Look, I don't like dirty plays. Suh stepping on Rodger's leg, Berfict's earhole of ABrown, OBJ's earhole of Norman, etc.

I don't think this play was as big as some are making it, is what I'm saying. And I thought it clean, when compared to the others.

Stop with the Lee comparisons, this is nothing like that. Perhaps in principle, if you buy that this was an egregious hit, but I don't. Also, the Lee play killed our player for that season and said hitter was fined rather plentifully.

@Silver Surfer, as an aside, please don't mistake dissenting opinions with those folks who can't hold a debate without nastiness, my brother.

I think this punter played the refs. But I also watch 82 Kings (NHL) games a year and am used to embellishment on the part of the player. So I thought this was such, with a little muscle from our guy.

For the record, I hate dirty plays. By our players or others, I just think this was in that gray area.

Now, carry on my brothers. Just felt the need to post this before my tongue catches on fire form my pipe tobacco and I lose the battle to type.
My man... I only speak of unnecessary flags. That's my point. When a game can be decided on a single play, you don't want ish like this ruining an opportunity. The End and a strong period at the end of this sentence.

Corso

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, my dear brother. You the man, Corso. I've missed you lately :)
I'm around... about to sign off, but still here.
We're steaming artichokes. It's hilarious! I bring them to the Walmart cashier and they never know what it is!
It's so obvious too, when they grab one and look at me with glazed over eyes and say "uhh..."
"$2.78 each, lady. They're artichokes."
"Arti-what?"
"Nevermind. If I ended that, you'd call the cops."

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm around... about to sign off, but still here.
We're steaming artichokes. It's hilarious! I bring them to the Walmart cashier and they never know what it is!
It's so obvious too, when they grab one and look at me with glazed over eyes and say "uhh..."
"$2.78 each, lady. They're artichokes."
"Arti-what?"
"Nevermind. If I ended that, you'd call the cops."
One of the most delicious veggies! Enjoy dem badboys, brother! :)

Walmart is a circus. Especially in the high desert (CA)