What Cbssportsline (GRIDIRON GURU) says . . .

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
Could this happen?

Sure. It could happen.

The thing that doesn't fit here is that BP would have to have an excuse to go to Jerry and justify a personel decision. I don't buy this. I think this team is long past the point of it's head coach having to go to Jerry and justify cutting a player, especially one that isn't starting or isn't a huge impact player where cap is concerned.

No, if you look at this logically, the decision of what is to become of Henson is Parcells decision. If he's here when the season starts, it's because Parcells wanted him here. If he's gone, same reasoning.

You don't think Parcells would let Jerry have any say so on the team that he owns?

I disagree.

I think they work together (to an extent) as was said when Parcells took the job ...

And it's not an excuse; it's a 'tangible reason' ...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
You don't think Parcells would let Jerry have any say so on the team that he owns?

I disagree.

I think they work together as was said when Parcells took the job ...

Absolutly I do. I think if it were Larry Allen we were talking about, there would be a discussion and Parcells would tell Jerry why the best move would be to move on. I think Jerry would listen to that, lay out the cap ramifications and a decision would be made.

A guy like Henson? Nope. Bill would make a decision and Jerry would support it. Simple as that.