What Cbssportsline (GRIDIRON GURU) says . . .

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
fiveandcounting said:
Your description of Bledsoe sounds an awful lot like Testaverde. I dont think your objective about Henson, dont get why but you have something against the guy. You could end up right but the reality of it is both Henson AND Bledsoe are tosses of the coin as far as what their futures are concerned. Let's hope for the best either way, meanwhile trashing a Cowboy simply for not exceling isn't too cool to me.

Let's see 33 ... or 42 ...? No point here ... Drew Bledsoe is a pocket passer ... we should have a pocket this year ... and he's a lot younger than Vinny ...

:huh:

For a while I was the only objective one ... and I've been nothing but objective about Henson ... I've never gone with the mainstream evaluation on him ... I've steered the other way ... what's not being objective about that?

I've brought up several points and facts that IMO are reasons why he's looking like he is recently ...

blindzebra

Reaction score
Mike 1967 said:
I never understand these types of comments when they come off of these types of boards.

This guy is getting paid to voice his opinion.

You have almost 5,000 posts on an obtuse board...and are not getting paid for sharing your opinion......and this guy is the nerd in the parents basement ?

Sometimes I get the perception that some here have "writers envy"

Anyone who writes under the name Gridiron Guru is obviously Pulitzer material.;)

He's a fantasy football "expert" writing for a website's FFL league players. His insight ends at how many TDs and yards Henson will likely throw for this year.

You want to bury a player based on this hack, be my guest.:D

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge said:
You've obviously never studied Freud.

Id - ego - superego as I recall.

I studied him a little, but I never knew that ... don't remember it at least ... but thanks ...

Mike 1967

Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Anyone who writes under the name Gridiron Guru is obviously Pulitzer material.;)

He's a fantasy football "expert" writing for a website's FFL league players. His insight ends at how many TDs and yards Henson will likely throw for this year.

You want to bury a player based on this hack, be my guest.:D

hey hey now

I did not say anything about Henson...buried or otherwise :)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Sarge said:
You've obviously never studied Freud.

Id - ego - superego as I recall.

LOL, I won't ask what ABQ means. :lmao:

BTW, what do he say about voluntary mean?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
My mama told me life was like a box of chocolates ...

LOL!!!

As long as your friends don't call you Bubba.

LOL

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Oh ... I was just curious ... he just got out of jail and was looking for you ...

:D

You know what Fraud says about self diagnosis throu written association.

;)

JDSmith

Reaction score
I'm going to change my name to something with Guru in it, that way people will automatically assume I know what I'm talking about. Since Gridiron Guru is taken I'm going to have to do some digging, but I'll return with a new and much more impressive identity soon.

Reaction score
I'm not saying Henson is good or that he is being treated unfairly, but a lot of these so called "journalists" are only regurgitating what others have written or said. I'm not saying that I think the negative reports coming out of camp are false, but just because 80 guys write it doesn't mean he sucks more than if just 1 guy wrote it. Sadly, in an age of media saturation, the quality of sports journalism is going down the tubes faster than a Commanders season.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
You know what Fraud says about self diagnosis throu written association.

;)

I wouldn't think a guy who goes by "Bubbles" looking for you would have anything to do with me. :)

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
I wouldn't think a guy who goes by "Bubbles" looking for you would have anything to do with me. :)

:lmao2:

Interesting you should bring this up. I never thought "think" and Ben would ever sing either.

Imagine my surprise?

:lmao:

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:
:lmao2:

Interesting you should bring this up. I never thought "think" and Ben would ever sing either.

Imagine my surprise?

:lmao:

Don't be such a sore sport ... I'm just messing with you ABQ ...

... here ... I'll say something that really isn't funny and put these by it so those reading that really aren't reading think it's actually funny ...

:laugh1: :lmao2: :laugh2: :lmao:

Let me know how you think that might work ...

:laugh2: