What did Greg Hardy tweet?

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
If he didn't already beat a woman I probably would be more pissed about it. Right now it is par for the course with him.

Exactly. Not that it makes it right by any means. But this is Greg Hardy. If Troy Aikman made the tweet, I'd be going ape-you-know-what. This is just trash and should be discarded as such. Move along

TheRat

The Silly Willy
Reaction score
Exactly. Not that it makes it right by any means. But this is Greg Hardy. If Troy Aikman made the tweet, I'd be going ape-you-know-what. This is just trash and should be discarded as such. Move along

Exactly we signed him knowing full well that we were getting a pretty crappy human being, so now you get pissed because he made an ignorant and offensive remark? If this is what makes you get off the Hardy band wagon then you need to check your priorities.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Ive made some distasteful jokes in my time...

I just so happen not be someone whose popular enough in the media for people to care about so i chop it up to that

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score

3ox9vw.jpg

enhanced-buzz-23935-1344272678-10.jpg

links18

Reaction score
Just playing devil's advocate here, but if he made a comment about Pearl Harbor, or Hiroshima, or the war of 1812, would people find this just as distasteful?

Just sayin'. Yeah, poor taste, I get it. But as others have already said, it's a stupid comment to be taken with a gain of salt.

Canadians might get offended by some 1812 jokes! ;)

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Lol who cares. Not a big deal.

We knew what this guy is. Don't be surprised when he proves you right.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I got a lot of people who think different . . .
Thats the beauty of things we all think differently because of a lot of different reasons. I also think many are takin it too far out of context. It's about the players not the actual event and the thing is everybody knows it. It's like at times people for whatever reason choose to be offended.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Idiot made a tweet about 9/11 referencing the Panthers taking Devin Funchess. A fan tweeted that how would you stop the Twin Towers (Funchess and Kelvin Benjamin)? Hardy said that the last he checked, the twin towers got blown up, LOL.

Complete idiot.

Wasn't funny. But its certainly not a deal breaker. Of course he was trying to be funny but with poor taste.

davey999

Reaction score
There are about 8 guys in the world who can rush the passer like he can, but its fairly clear that this guy is a complete tool.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
This also may not help him for his arbitration case. They can use it as pattern of continued behavior and he hasn't learned how to act like an NFL player should.

Plankton

Reaction score
This also may not help him for his arbitration case. They can use it as pattern of continued behavior and he hasn't learned how to act like an NFL player should.

This won't be mentioned at all. He said something stupid and he's an idiot, but it doesn't show any pattern of behavior relative to what he was accused of, and ultimately suspended for.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
If I'm the league I'm throwing it in there if for nothing else than to try to persuade the judge to make this guy suffer. It comes down to how one judge perceives Hardy. If there's a bias against him for any reason it would hurt. By the time the appeal is appealed the season could be over.