What do people say to you when you wear your Dallas Cowboys jersey in public?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So, I wore my dark blue Dez Bryant jersey to Sam's this morning.
I'm loading groceries into the trunk and a guy a few cars down says, "The Cowboys have got to get rid of Dak Prescott."
I respond, "Don't get me started."
We both laugh, and he wishes me a nice day.

I go back into the store because I forgot to purchase an item.
I'm exiting the store and an older gentleman behind me says, "Still crying?"
I laugh, then this older woman says, something to the effect of "You have to lose sometimes."

I'm just curious what are some of the comments you hear when wearing your Cowboys paraphernalia?

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
in florida we got more eagles fans here apparently so i usually get shot 5-8 times if i wear my L. P. Ladouceur jersey

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I live in Bronco country. Usually get looks of disgust, other cowboys fans just give a quick nod.

I have a pullover and hat, not a jersey.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't have any jerseys... I do have Cowboys gear.

If it's not anyone I know, then I'm likely to insult them. No matter what side I am on the topic of anything Cowboys-related, I didn't invite your opinion. ****. lol

If it's someone I know, I just say whatever and move on.

Outside of CZ and occasional social media, I don't talk Cowboys. People are annoying.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Yea I’m in my 30s with kids- I don’t wear sports jerseys anymore period but if I did it would be in the privacy of my house. That said when I wear a cowboys hoodie or hat I usually get a “eww cowboys” or “cowboys huh” living here in the north east in ct

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Don't wear them at all any more. Stopped about the 8th grade when every year that I would save up to buy a jersey that player was gone in the blink of an eye....Joey Galloway....Quincy Carter....Roy Williams. Ill still wear Cowboys gear but I've grown out of jerseys having any appeal to me.

foofighters

Reaction score
I don't wear jersey's outside the house. My dad bought me a custom throwback with my name and high school number on it. that's the only one I wear on game days (sometimes).

75boyz

Reaction score
If I wear my Staubach Navy throwback or my Irvin I get nods of respect.
I haven't tested the fan approval on the Parsons one yet but if the kid don't start keeping his mouth shut it might just stay in the closet.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Funny. I really don't wear my Dez jersey just to sport the Cowboys, as I've never really been a jersey guy.
But, if it's chilly outside enough to wear something heavy, but it's not tundra cold, I'll wear it.
Besides, I like the dark blue jersey because it goes good with my jeans. :)

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I wear my old high school jersey.

Besides, I live near DFW so I wouldn't catch any grief if I did wear Cowboys gear.