What do people say to you when you wear your Dallas Cowboys jersey in public?

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Don't wear them at all any more. Stopped about the 8th grade when every year that I would save up to buy a jersey that player was gone in the blink of an eye....Joey Galloway....Quincy Carter....Roy Williams. Ill still wear Cowboys gear but I've grown out of jerseys having any appeal to me.
I only buy HOFers Jerseys.

CWR

Reaction score
I dont wear that crap after they embarrass me. Not until at least the following game day.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, I wore my dark blue Dez Bryant jersey to Sam's this morning.
I'm loading groceries into the trunk and a guy a few cars down says, "The Cowboys have got to get rid of Dak Prescott."
I respond, "Don't get me started."
We both laugh, and he wishes me a nice day.

I go back into the store because I forgot to purchase an item.
I'm exiting the store and an older gentleman behind me says, "Still crying?"
I laugh, then this older woman says, something to the effect of "You have to lose sometimes."

I'm just curious what are some of the comments you hear when wearing your Cowboys paraphernalia?
First of all, I’m not sure why anybody would wear a jersey other than game day. Second of all I would’ve told him to go screw them selves.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Same look when you buy a case of Budlight... :popcorn:
200w.gif

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I buy them, I collect them, I don’t wear them

RS12

Reaction score
I havent bought any merchandise in a long time, but was once asked by some wise guy if I actually paid money for that t shirt. Just gave him a death stare and continued on my way. The thing is, I realize now that it was a valid question.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks. I also have Emmitt and a Demarcus Ware jerseys I sometimes wear!
Tony Romo, Jason Witten. I keep them in my gym. I have autographed photographs you can see them in my avatar. The entire starting offense of the 90 Super Bowl teams. Plus Roger, of course.