What do we need (roster-wise) to catch Philly?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Its almost like he looks unmotivated until the end of the game.
He always looks disinterested. Perhaps its he’s unfazed. It’s why he’ll never be MVP. His nonchalance will never give him the required cache to get the sports media to vote for him.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Philly is about to win the division b2b with hardly any resistance from the rest of the teams in the East. They are also the favorites right now to come out the NFC. Its evident now that they have lapped us (sorry homers).

What do we need to get to their level?
Better DT’s and LB play.

CCBoy

Reaction score
If the Cowboys beat the Chiefs, you wouldnt be saying this.

Look, I hate Philly too. This is just hate. We had a sorry win against LAC that included a lot of luck but yall were singing a different tune
You here and now telling us all that the Eagles deserved a 5 point and 4 point win based on dominance and not some luck on bad executions by their opponents? Multiple times...

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Philly is about to win the division b2b with hardly any resistance from the rest of the teams in the East. They are also the favorites right now to come out the NFC. Its evident now that they have lapped us (sorry homers).

What do we need to get to their level?
We will beat Philthy at home and if we play them in the playoffs we will beat them again over there. The only team that can beat us in the playoffs is the 49ers. So to answer your question, WillieB, we don't need to do anything to catch them. They barely beat us several weeks ago with the help of the refs.

Yes, I'm a homer. :cool:

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
So you admit you are being hypocritical due to your fandom, thus your input on this topic should be irrelevant because youre biased?
Poor Willie your mom musta hid all the mirrors. The type of people who come here after a close win where Philly got outplayed to say Dallas is far behind them and can never beat them should not be speaking of bias. You’re terribly biased just in the opposite direction.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
right if Mahomes just has a normal Mahomes game they win, he looked off last night.
You really can't look at it that way. What if the Eagles o-line has a normal game for them? You think KC gets five sacks? Mahomes put the ball where it needed to be. It's not his fault that his GM left him with cut-rate WR's that probably couldn't catch Covid. MVS is terrible. Now I see why Rodgers forced it to Devonte Adams so much.

kskboys

Reaction score
I would like some offensive line help and a power running back we never quite recovered from the loss of Travis Frederick.

Beyond that I think the eagles possess a confidence that we could use some of and the only way to get that is to start winning some big games which I believe requires our front office to be creative with the cap spend more money and get some more talent
Confidence comes from dominating at the LOS. W/o that, your confidence level is irrelevant.

kskboys

Reaction score
I heard from some friends that their kids are in leagues that give out ribbons all the way down to 12th place.

12th.

Wonder what color a 12th or 9th place ribbon is? Don't you run out of colors sooner or later?

Hey....he's your "off white ribbon." Hey...here's you're brown 9th place ribbon"

Lol.

Dak isn't horrible....I like him. I like him better as a QB than all 8 billion people on this planet, except for like 8 other guys.

9th out of 8,000,000,000 is pretty dang good! That's a brown ribbon to be proud of!
You'd have to go to those chick colors like mauve or vermillion or gamboge.

kskboys

Reaction score
You really can't look at it that way. What if the Eagles o-line has a normal game for them? You think KC gets five sacks? Mahomes put the ball where it needed to be. It's not his fault that his GM left him with cut-rate WR's that probably couldn't catch Covid. MVS is terrible. Now I see why Rodgers forced it to Devonte Adams so much.
50 mil/season. No, it's his fault.