What does Ferguson do better than Spann-Ford?

The real question for me is why is Schoonmaker on this team? Spann-Ford is closely becoming #1 TE overtaking Fumblitis. Schoonmaker’s only contribution is false starting with the game in the line.

Starting tomorrow I would much rather have Milton be signed to the squad and be the emergency 3rd stringer on game days and cut Schoonmaker. I was wanting Milton to be the 3rd emergency guy and someone challenged me who do I want to give up for a roster spot. Schoonmaker is my sacrificial lamb for the emergency QB spot. Schoonmaker is giving us nothing. Spann-Ford is emerging, Ferguson is dropping and Schoonmaker’s roster spot is only here because of his draft status. He’s a liability and Fumbling Ferguson is becoming a a liability.
 
I'll tell you .. .ill tell it .. real nice ...

giphy.gif
 
Dak probably still has more chemistry with Jake on the field. But BSF is getting more and more opportunities. I just love how violent he plays
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,007
Messages
14,656,687
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top