What Does Reaching my 3,000th Post Here at the Zone Mean?!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
An Eagles fan reaching a milestone ...3,000 threads/posts here at the Zone is probably a trivial thing for some of you, but it is a big thing for me! With all of the hazing, heckling, and flamming that I get, it's worth it to know when I get a PM or someone says "you are alright PT ...even though you are an Eagles fan!"

Sure, I don't agree with you, more often than not, I'll argue a point (especially, when it's against my team), but I know when to fold-em. I've been checked for pushing the envelope, or for saying something too strong to a troller (regardless of their fandom affiliation), but the bottom Line is I've respected the rules of the Zone.

I have learned a tremendous amount of information here, by being baptized by fire, than I have on any Other board (except the Eagles board). I realize too that there are some hardcore football savvy fans; who just happen to be Cowboy fans.

While I'm sure some will disagree, I think that one of the ways to mesaure the worth of a MB is it shows through the frequency with which opponent fans engages, and interacts with the host fandom. I can get football savvy as needed, and I can take it where you want to go (as long as it's within the policy guidelines ...otherwise I'll just let it go).

Anyway, I'd like to say thank you to those classy fans (both of you ...just kidding), all the moderators, and the "boss" ...Reality, for your gracious hospitality. I think I'll stay for another 3,000 posts!:rolleyes:

Go Eagles!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
An Eagles fan reaching a milestone ...3,000 threads/posts here at the Zone is probably a trivial thing for some of you, but it is a big thing for me! With all of the hazing, heckling, and flamming that I get, it's worth it to know when I get a PM or someone says "you are alright PT ...even though you are an Eagles fan!"

Sure, I don't agree with you, more often than not, I'll argue a point (especially, when it's against my team), but I know when to fold-em. I've been checked for pushing the envelope, or for saying something too strong to a troller (regardless of their fandom affiliation), but the bottom Line is I've respected the rules of the Zone.

I have learned a tremendous amount of information here, by being baptized by fire, than I have on any Other board (except the Eagles board). I realize too that there are some hardcore football savvy fans; who just happen to be Cowboy fans.

While I'm sure some will disagree, I think that one of the ways to mesaure the worth of a MB is it shows through the frequency with which opponent fans engages, and interacts with the host fandom. I can get football savvy as needed, and I can take it where you want to go (as long as it's within the policy guidelines ...otherwise I'll just let it go).

Anyway, I'd like to say thank you to those classy fans (both of you ...just kidding), all the moderators, and the "boss" ...Reality, for your gracious hospitality. I think I'll stay for another 3,000 posts!:rolleyes:

Go Eagles!

You get one of these

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/Image25.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It means you get to stay for more of this...

:suxiggle: :iggles: :clubbed: :trophy:

:p:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Congrats PT, I think the board rule is Hos bans you after post 4,999 if you are an eagles fan, so good luck!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
it means youve made 3000 posts on this board...duh...

silly eagles fan

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
It means, you get to answer this:

Vintage said:
You still haven't answered me. What is so "key" about losing a OT that would have been 5th on depth charts, probably been cut anyway, and gave up 12.5 sacks in 10 games?

What is so key about that loss?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Congrats PT, I think the board rule is Hos bans you after post 4,999 if you are an eagles fan, so good luck!

Good one:) Lol, Lol ...hahaha, ...you were joking weren't you?:(

acheman

Reaction score
It means you don't have much of a life.

Much the same as most of us, except this is where we, as Cowboys fans, belong. :laugh1:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Vintage said:
It means, you get to answer this:

Au contrar mon frar ...it mean I don't have to answer anything you say if I don't want to. I'd hate to pick and choose on your little parade, because sometime (I could count the times), you come up with some good tomfoolery!

fortdick

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

It means there are no Eagles boards worth reading.

It means that you secretly are in man love with T.O.

It means you have way too much time on your hands.

It means that you enjoy being spanked.

It means you enjoy conversing with your betters.

It means that you also think Eagles fans are the worst and don't want to hear their s**t!

Keep up the good work PT! :)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
fortdick said:
It means there are no Eagles boards worth reading.

It means that you secretly are in man love with T.O.

It means you have way too much time on your hands.

It means that you enjoy being spanked.

It means you enjoy conversing with your betters.

It means that you also think Eagles fans are the worst and don't want to hear their s**t!

Keep up the good work PT! :)

Ahh, you forgot, he understands that his fellow eagles have absoulty the worst minds in all of football, and choose to dine with of course the elite of the NFC east and the best fans of the NFC hmm NFL :D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
umm ya, sure I was joking PT thats the ticket

I think you're joking ...otherwise I only have 1,088 more posts in trying to get Hos to change that rule.:rolleyes: