What Does Reaching my 3,000th Post Here at the Zone Mean?!

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
It means you get to change the "A" in Sack in your Sig to a "U". ;)

gbrittain

Reaction score
I think it means you know this is the best forum on the internet dedicated to the Cowboys.

I also think it means you should step away from the dark side and face the fact you love you some Cowboys.
:laugh2:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
fortdick said:
It means there are no Eagles boards worth reading.

I've always been on an Eagles board ...what could possibly make you believe that I've abandoned Eagle MBs? That's preposterous!

It means that you secretly are in man love with T.O.

I'm straight, but what are you trying to call TO?

It means you have way too much time on your hands.

Technically, it is still the off season.

It means that you enjoy being spanked.

I told you I'm straight!

It means you enjoy conversing with your betters.

Some are better admitedly ...but many more are not ...you know what I mean?
It means that you also think Eagles fans are the worst and don't want to hear their s**t!

I told you ...I'm straight:rolleyes:

Keep up the good work PT! :)

Now you've really gone and insulted me!:rolleyes:

See you around New Jersey!

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
gbrittain said:
I think it means you know this is the best forum on the internet dedicated to the Cowboys.

I'd agree with ...dedicated to the Cowboys! Always felt tat way about the Zone (but I wouldn't throw any dirt on Cowboys Central either).

I don't hate the Cowboys ...or any other franchise.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Congratulations,

3000 posts is nothing to laugh about.

Unfortunately, the fact that you belong to the fanbase that is a member of the "Trilogy of Suck" club is. While you are in the minority of the splinter faction of that club:

:disseags: :choke: :trophy:

Congrats.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Well, of the 3000 or so....

I've probably seen 500 or so.

Of that 500 or so...

Probably 400 have dealt with TO, alluding to TO, trying to steer conversations to TO, in reply to a TO topic.

Of the 100 remaining, you probably started 10 threads.

I have yet to see one of those threads turn out to be legit questions, comments, or concerns.

So what I am trying to say is.....

Congrats.

lspain1

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Apparently more than you anyway!

A high post count on Cowboyszone as an Eagles fan declares that you are the following (tongue inserted in cheek):

1. Socially inept...too ugly or otherwise unable to engage in face to face conversation with people. However, in recognition that most Eagles fans are either socially inept, ugly, or both, we must make allowances. PT...it is true you look like a million dollars...all green and wrinkled!

2. Mentally challenged....to come on here and continually take the abuse meted out here requires a certain 'lack' . However, in recognition that Eagles fans are mentally challenged in order to be Eagles fans at all, we must make allowances. The fact that you are here to be bathed in the intellectual stimulation, engaging conversation, sage advice, and unrelenting modesty here on Cowboyszone says that there is indeed some hope for you.

3. Not all there....PT it is clear with a post count this high, like the mods around here, your reality check has bounced! You are a few fries short of a happy meal!

4. Not a vegetarian....because PT we can all see that you are so full of baloney!

:p:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
An Eagles fan reaching a milestone ...3,000 threads/posts here at the Zone is probably a trivial thing for some of you,

It don't mean a thing! If you actually think post counts add any credability to whatever it is the you want to accomplish here, you need to grow up! :cool:

:lombardi:

:trophy:

:hammock: Ah, it's so nice to be a fan of a team that are Champions!

Some teams...maybe you can name them for me, PT...have never won nothing like a SuperBowl, much less 5 of them! Can you name them, PT? Hey, answer me, and you will get to add one more "little post count" to your total! How about it, PT?

:rolleyes:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Vintage said:
Well, of the 3000 or so....

I've probably seen 500 or so.

Of that 500 or so...

Probably 400 have dealt with TO, alluding to TO, trying to steer conversations to TO, in reply to a TO topic.

Of the 100 remaining, you probably started 10 threads.

I have yet to see one of those threads turn out to be legit questions, comments, or concerns.

DITTO! ...I've seen 99% of all your posts; and your 1 thread.:rolleyes:

So what I am trying to say is...Congrats...

I know that must have been difficult for you to say (Quote from the Movie Lethal Weapon ...Riggs talking to Sergeant Murdock)

Appreciate the gesture. I should be here when you reach 1,000!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
It means you have a lot more time on your hands than I do! (I'll never reach 3,000 posts on a cowboys board, much less one for an an opposing team!)

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
PT, this time around, I was actually joking with you....

Though, with 3000 posts, one would think one would know how to quote properly...without the excess
that always appears in your posts.

superpunk

Reaction score
Vintage said:
PT, this time around, I was actually joking with you....

Though, with 3000 posts, one would think one would know how to quote properly...without the excess that always appears in your posts.
Shut your trap.

You and your 1 thread.:mad:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I see you're still as sharp as ever Tio!:rolleyes:
yup, you can never slip one past me. Uhm I haven't been on all offseason, just starting it back up again. So, i see your still extremely awkward ;)