What does your username mean?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cobra;1461143 said:
Mine is kind of hard to figure out, admittedly. I'm not sure if it means anything as written. But it comes from this time I was hiking through Big Bend National Forest. I got kind of lost and started to worry I would never come out of alive. As I struggled to find the path, I came across an old campsite. I sat down to rest, but all of the sudden I heard a noise and almost jumped out of my skin. I went and looked behind the log I was sitting on, and there, on the ground was a book. Apparently the pages were flipping in the wind and that was making the noise. Anyhow, that book helped me figure out how to get back to the trail that led me back to the tend. On the cover of the book was one word. I couldn't read all the letters, but the one's I could make out were _arb_oc_. I never did figure out the word, but when it came time to register I took those letters and reversed them in case they were already taken and stuff. So maybe that explains the weird screenname.
And here I thought it was in honor of a snake. Go figure. :eek::

burmafrd

Reaction score
Yo Scipio- he was not that good of a general. By that time Hannibal was like Napoleon late in his career; just not as good. Of course the fact that his army was not exactly the greatest either did not help. When you look at how really not so good Hannibal's army was, it shows just how bad the Roman generals that usually faced him were. Trying to remember- it was Hannibals brother (Hasbrudal?) that got ambushed with reinforcements that really saved Rome?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;1461179 said:
And here I thought it was in honor of a snake. Go figure. :eek::

Well I honestly don't know if he is following a trend of making up stories (like a few of us have) or he is telling the truth.

However I will say I thought he used that name as maybe a fan of the ticket and one of the guys on there had the Cobra nick name.

MadCow

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1461121 said:
So you are Tony Atlas? :D

Shhh! How do you know me? ;)

j/k As far as the screen name, think video game and the greatest NFL team ever. Simple.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BrAinPaiNt;1461184 said:
Well I honestly don't know if he is following a trend of making up stories (like a few of us have) or he is telling the truth.

However I will say I thought he used that name as maybe a fan of the ticket and one of the guys on there had the Cobra nick name.

I thought his name was Cobra because he don't post that much, and when he does, he "strikes"...

;)

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars;1461194 said:
I thought his name was Cobra because he don't post that much, and when he does, he "strikes"...

;)

I am just looking forward to seeing theogt run through his house naked and see who wins the battle. This would be an epic youtube clip :p: :laugh1:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BrAinPaiNt;1461198 said:
I am just looking forward to seeing theogt run through his house naked and see who wins the battle. This would be an epic youtube clip :p: :laugh1:

Well, if they make a video of theogt running naked, they need to put a disclaimer stating that "The objects in this video appear larger then they really are".

Yuck...what a thought!

:eek:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars;1461202 said:
Well, if they make a video of theogt running naked, they need to put a disclaimer stating that "The objects in this video appear larger then they really are".

Yuck...what a thought!

:eek:

No...just blur/pixel parts out.

Sounds like a fight for UFC.

The cobra vs the mongoose.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BrAinPaiNt;1461215 said:
No...just blur/pixel parts out.

Sounds like a fight for UFC.

The cobra vs the mongoose.

Well, it probably won't take that many pixels then...

;)

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Here's a previous version of this thread in case anyone's interested.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22107&highlight=Danny+White

By the way, what happened to Tio?

And here's my username explanation:

DW was the quarterback of the team back when I was an impressionable young lad, and he was my favorite player.

I chose the name not only because I think Danny is underrated in Cowboys history and I wanted to give him some respect... but also because I think the name symbolizes sticking with the team through thin and thick.

If you're a Danny White fan, then you're no fair-weather Cowboys fan. It's easy to be a Troy fan or a Roger fan... but to be a Danny fan, you have to have stuck with the team through some of it's most heart-breaking moments. That's me.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Danny White;1461222 said:
Here's a previous version of this thread in case anyone's interested.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22107&highlight=Danny+White

By the way, what happened to Tio?

And here's my username explanation:

DW was the quarterback of the team back when I was an impressionable young lad, and he was my favorite player.

I chose the name not only because I think Danny is underrated in Cowboys history and I wanted to give him some respect... but also because I think the name symbolizes sticking with the team through thin and thick.

If you're a Danny White fan, then you're no fair-weather Cowboys fan. It's easy to be a Troy fan or a Roger fan... but to be a Danny fan, you have to have stuck with the team through some of it's most heart-breaking moments. That's me.

Yep. Your hopes would be sky high and than bang...fall back to earth. Not really fair to blame danny for ALL of that but that is usually how it goes.

If Danny and those teams would have won a couple, heck maybe even one, superbowl he would be up there with the likes of Troy and Roger. His stats were pretty amazing.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
I am Zaxor and Zaxor means me...

it has been copied many times but none used it before I created it...

I am often pissed when I can not use it as a username because some :moon: stole it... I created for D & D back in 1980 and I swear to you...you will not find the name in existence anywhere before that date.

other names I have created also but I dare not utter them lest they too be stolen by the sick and weak minded...

Swords they sing and then they bite
through blackest day and darkest night
Foes of Tyr bow down low
and beg for mercy ere we go

a slight variance to a bit I am writing but originally thought about for Zaxor and his Band "Swords" or "The Swords"

Zaxor had an original spell of deadly proportion called Zaxor's Eternal Nag (thought came about from 1st wife)

When cast upon a foe it does nothing apparent but waiting at the victims home is a spirit that will latch on to the victim and constantly nag him (you are no good, can't you do anything right, etc...) which causes the victim to lose constitution points over time and no form of attack can defeat the spirit...the only way to get rid of it is to take it to a high level priest and have him perform a divorce in which the victim loses over 80% of all his valuables and must make a monthly payment dependent upon remaining wealth or the spirit will come back and reattach itself to the victim...

A very Deadly spell as I said

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor;1461280 said:
I am Zaxor and Zaxor means me...

it has been copied many times but none used it before I created it...

When I see your name I always think of that old arcade game zaxxon.:cool:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
smarta5150;1461290 said:
Who knows what 5150 means? No googling :p

It means you should read the thread closer. :lmao2: ;)

It has already been explained.

But I knew it way back when anyways from the Van Halen 5150 days.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1461295 said:
It means you should read the thread closer. :lmao2: ;)

It has already been explained.

But I knew it way back when anyways from the Van Halen 5150 days.

10 pages long... no thanks lol.

Can you recap it for me :p:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1461289 said:
When I see your name I always think of that old arcade game zaxxon.:cool:

hah I remember that game and thought somebody I played with (quite a few computer programmers)used a slight variation but I one time found the creators name and it was not familiar...but it still was 2 years late Zaxxon is a 1982 arcade game by Sega