What is one reason why you want Jason Garrett gone?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Been here 10 years, made the playoffs 3 times. Oh, and hes been here longer as a OC before that. So, he's inept, and not what we need. Meanwhile, Doug Peterson rebuilds an Eagles team destroyed by Chip Kelly and turns them into champions in 2 years.

Praxit

Reaction score
..when your on the sofa, and you got a better game plan. The emotional downpour is unreal.

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
Because he has turned me from a passionate fan to an apathetic I could care less because I know what's going to happen so why watch fan (I still watch though)...and it's happened because of all the things others have posted...He should have been fired before he got to the locker room after the GB playoff loss in 2016...

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where's Ranching to tell us that Garrett sucks?
We can hear you from behind that digital jail, buddy.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
His rant about feeling like he was gonna throw up his italian sub sandwich that he had for lunch. That was lame.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
As always....lack of situational awareness. He isn’t a good team motivator either,he can’t motivate them for the big ones. I’ve not seen it anyways over last decade. Still same guy who iced the kicker to me.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only care about firing Garrett if it changes the organizational structure. Can the next HC fire the ST coach if he sucks? Will the next HC have authority over Kellen, can he change kellens play call or make him change it?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. Nothing good will come out of this. Even if they don't renew his contract or push him upstairs, making everyone else wait is asinine.

jnday

Reaction score
He’s been here 10 years and has done nothing is what I say. This team needs to be rebooted (at the least, coaching wise)
Has any coach been successful after Jerry took total control after Jimmy left? I don’t remember any Super Bowls since the teams that Jimmy put together fell apart.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has any coach been successful after Jerry took total control after Jimmy left? I don’t remember any Super Bowls since the teams that Jimmy put together fell apart.
Damn good point.

NewCoach

Reaction score
He brings absolutely nothing to the table and does not make the team better in any way. He's just dead weight. In a league where Belichick is able to take journeymen to SB titles, this team has to do it with pure talent.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing to be done about JJ so point while true is pretty much irrelevant. Garrett's sole job is to outcoach his opponent and he struggles at that.
Equally true. He did not get it done and lacks that edge.

Zman5

Reaction score
Watching him on the sidelines makes me want to hurl the Italian sub I had for lunch.