CZ POLL What is your confidence level of the Cowboys front office right now?

What is your confidence level of the Cowboys front office right now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Reaction score
I wouldn't want you anywhere near any team, project, or anything at all I was working with.

You are the participation trophy in a nutshell.
Lol.

Funnily enough....i have captained every team i have ever been on and every team in my professional life has been the best in my industry.

I can tell you can't say the same.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol.

Funnily enough....i have captained every team i have ever been on and every team in my professional life has been the best in my industry.

I can tell you can't say the same.
lol sure you have

We all believe you.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I know a good psychiatrist.

Yeah...I dont think my situation needs as immediate attention as people with Bi-Polar do.

Love or Hate. Being Reasonable isnt an option for some. That needs looked into, imo. But, yes...I have my own issues...but being unreasonable is not one of them.

Ken

Reaction score
lol sure you have

We all believe you.
Don't have to...i don't lie.

Of course you can't believe it bc then your fragile ego would be crushed.

It's ok though. As most of my predictions about football come true and you have to admit it...you will start to believe it.

Sydla

Reaction score
lol sure you have

We all believe you.

It's like if you owned a restaurant and every summer, you uncover the ice cream making machine for the summer heat. You fire it up and it sputters and works only some of the time if you are lucky and has been that way for 26 years. After those 26 years someone comes to you and says, "hey, how much confidence do you have in that machine being able to work this summer?" and you respond, "I am fully confident in it working."

That's not even hope at that point. That's just delusion.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
The Front Office is providing fresh groceries...not spoiled groceries.

Sydla

Reaction score
The Front Office is providing fresh groceries...not spoiled groceries.

The front office sped past the farmer's market that has great fresh groceries and pulled into the discount grocer that sells groceries just over expiration date because they are real cheap.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I think there is talent on the field. I guess we can agree to disagree.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think there is talent on the field. I guess we can agree to disagree.

There is talent on the field. But the roster is incomplete and has clear holes. Jerry has fielded teams over the last two decades that talent and had stars but they have 3 playoff wins total over that stretch in the postseason. The reason for that isn't bad luck or anything like that. It's been poor stewardship by the front office who often field incomplete or unbalanced teams and hitch them to mediore coaching staffs.

Unfortunately, it looks like this team will be much of what we've seen in the last 25 years. Some really nice players on a flawed team with a coaching staff that isn't one of the better ones in the NFL that would have the ability to cover up some of our flaws.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Don't have to...i don't lie.

Of course you can't believe it bc then your fragile ego would be crushed.

It's ok though. As most of my predictions about football come true and you have to admit it...you will start to believe it.
I told you that we believe you.

Go on with ya bad self.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
My confidence in our FO is where it's been for decades now -- mighty low; that's for sure! :omg:
They're the main reason why we can't have nice things, while they keep getting filthy rich. :angry:

Last edited:

FanofJerry

Reaction score
There is talent on the field. But the roster is incomplete and has clear holes. Jerry has fielded teams over the last two decades that talent and had stars but they have 3 playoff wins total over that stretch in the postseason. The reason for that isn't bad luck or anything like that. It's been poor stewardship by the front office who often field incomplete or unbalanced teams and hitch them to mediore coaching staffs.

Unfortunately, it looks like this team will be much of what we've seen in the last 25 years. Some really nice players on a flawed team with a coaching staff that isn't one of the better ones in the NFL that would have the ability to cover up some of our flaws.

Cant win them all.

You could have Will McClay buying groceries for Bill Belicheck and his coaching staff and you would complain about something. Good and Bad have to co-exist, right? Cant just admit that the talent is there...that the talent has been provided. Every team has holes in their roster. But PUH-Lease....feed me your propaganda about how Boston is awesome because they use and abuse their players and dont pay them. Its some symbolic message or something. Its predictable and old at this point.

Sydla

Reaction score
Cant win them all.

You could have Will McClay buying groceries for Bill Belicheck and his coaching staff and you would complain about something. Good and Bad have to co-exist, right? Cant just admit that the talent is there...that the talent has been provided. Every team has holes in their roster. But PUH-Lease....feed me your propaganda about how Boston is awesome because they use and abuse their players and dont pay them. Its some symbolic message or something. Its predictable and old at this point.

I suspect if Will McClay was working with Bill Belicheck, that combo would have a hell of a lot more playoff success than we have seen here over the last 25 years.

You guys love to try to gloss over this fact but the Cowboys have THREE PLAYOFF WINS IN THE LAST 25 YEARS. That doesn't happen due to bad luck. It's due to flawed leadership. It's due to poor coaching hirings. It's due to poor roster construction. Any other conclusion is just idiotic.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I suspect if Will McClay was working with Bill Belicheck, that combo would have a hell of a lot more playoff success than we have seen here over the last 25 years.

You guys love to try to gloss over this fact but the Cowboys have THREE PLAYOFF WINS IN THE LAST 25 YEARS. That doesn't happen due to bad luck. It's due to flawed leadership. It's due to poor coaching hirings. It's due to poor roster construction. Any other conclusion is just idiotic.

WE ARENT TALING ABOUT THE PAST, GUY!

DAMN.

Sydla

Reaction score
WE ARENT TALING ABOUT THE PAST, GUY!

DAMN.

The past can be quite educational when talking about the future. And in this case, little has changed in 25 years in terms of Cowboys management. It's the same two guys making all the important football decisions. The same two guys that have led the Cowboys on one of the worst 25 year runs in postseason history.

But yeah, they know what they are doing, for sure!

FanofJerry

Reaction score
But you leave out how Referees ruin games for teams.

Cowboys have been bit by that too. I think Dez made the catch. Its against the Spirit of the Game to rule that not a catch. Thats a play Romo and Dez work their entire careers to make and referees just take it away with no accountability at all. Happens more time than you will want to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.