What is your current faith in Dak?

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
- 20%
- Game against Denver in 2021. Since then he is being having games like that.
- Game @ Arizona. What a complete disaster.

MS17

Reaction score
None of this really matters.
Fans minds been made up for a while. And each feels their opinions are correct.

To me it is not about any of those questions. Though I’m not as high on him than I was before. And even then I was never all in on him.
But the last 2 SF losses is what did it for me if I was to pick something out.

However, as I said, none of it matters at this point. I will just wait for the season and see what happens as usual.
Can’t do anything about it, So not going to allow it to consume me.
No, It really doesn't matter much at this point.
these thread replies remind me of some strange postmortem of the deceased. Cause, how, and when etc.

I never liked Dak very much, I admit. But I think for the most part, he's been saddled with an incompetent circus owner, a pseudo GM and some keystone cop front office bungling. So, it is what it is.
I wish the guy luck in his next endeavor, with another team.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Less a fan of Dak, more a fan of pragmatism. There simply are no exceptionally better options out there. To seek out another option is just trading one set of concerns for an approximately equal set of concerns... at best.
The first step when digging your hole is to stop digging. It doesn't mean you can get out,....yet.

I can't buy into the "I'm afraid of doing anything because it might not do anything" philosophy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
When he couldn't beat the scrubs the Egirls had to field in 2019. 9 points when we had the division on the line. 9 points. Next week stat padded against a dreadful Washington team. Disgraceful.
Never trusted him again and I was right.
No, you’re wrong. He’s soon to get an extension.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I became skeptical after the 2022 season but actually regained some confidence in him after last season despite the playoff debacle. Had the defense not SUCKED I probably would still be skeptical but he never gave up in that game. He set a Cowboys playoff record for over 400 yards and 41 completions. He had 3 TD passes forcing the Packers to have to put their starters back in. Yes, most of the yards/completions were garbage but he never quit. Dak and Ferguson were the only two that showed some fight in that game.
Emphasized without comment.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Zero faith, knew what he was when he couldn't beat the Jets in Mono-Man's return. He's only had two games since where I thought I was wrong about him. Turns out I was right.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
My faith in Dak is far-far-far better then it is for Dumb Jerry and Dumber Stephen .....And my faith in Dak is not that high to begin with:laugh:

_sturt_

Reaction score
The first step when digging your hole is to stop digging.
Yes. It is. Ironically enough.

So much for self-awareness.

I can't buy into the "I'm afraid of doing anything because it might not do anything" philosophy.
You mistake me for someone who considers it important to persuade you.

Rather, I only offered rational explanation for the conclusion I've reached. I'm too old to be kidding myself that that's necessarily compelling to anyone in particular. But that also has no affect on the decision to post the rational explanation.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
0%.
I realized we were in trouble when he blew the play in game against the eagles when wentz was throwing to guys who had been ups drivers the previous week but he made the one throw that mattered, and Dak blew it

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes. It is. Ironically enough.

So much for self-awareness.

You mistake me for someone who considers it important to persuade you.

Rather, I only offered rational explanation for the conclusion I've reached. I'm too old to be kidding myself that that's necessarily compelling to anyone in particular. But that also has no affect on the decision to post the rational explanation.
Oh my im so devasted....you dont care about me!. Whatever shall i do?

Why would you even comment if you didnt want to make people think? Or be persuaded to another view?
You love speaking into the echo chamber.