What Makes Anyone Think Dak is Worth More Than Cousins?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It's a dead horse when every single one of his threads is about the same topic. How many times do we have to hear this crap. What happened to the Dak hate thread?
The KC contract is a new benchmark though. His post is about any numbers for Dak should be similar to those not far exceeding them.

khiladi

Reaction score
He isn’t.

Cousins has never had anywhere near the OL Dak had. And the last time they played and Vikings got blown out, the Vikings defense was what Dallas defense was against the Packers, except the whole season and Cousins was carrying them on shootouts.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'd never want Cousins over Dak, but with that said, I have to hand it to the guy.....he somehow keeps getting his chips. He's made a lot of money in the NFL for being average. Says a lot about how hard it is to find even a decent starting QB in this league. Teams will overpay.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would I attack you?

I follow the rules in the stickied post that you continue to ignore.
You attack anyone that won't hate on Dak. Someone says something positive and you're right there like a bad sciatica raining on their parade.
No go play with your buddies, I gotta go visit my dad. I'll check in a later to read your next 3 or 4 threads about how bad Dak is.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'd never want Cousins over Dak, but with that said, I have to hand it to the guy.....he somehow keeps getting his chips. He's made a lot of money in the NFL for being average. Says a lot about how hard it is to find even a decent starting QB in this league. Teams will overpay.
If Cousins is average then what is Dak?

A guy that’s been consistently worse than Cousins 90% of his years in the NFL.

khiladi

Reaction score
Cousins is getting 45 million a year with his new contract in Atlanta.

His average season with Minnesota was 30 TDs and 10 INTs.

Daks average season is 28 TDs and 10 INTs.

At the time of his injury last season Cousins was on pace for 38 TDs, 11 INTs, and 4,950 yards.

Thats 500 more yards, 2 more TDs, and only 2 more INTs than Daks runner up MVP season.

Through the first 8 games for Dak, before Cousins injury, Dak had 2,011 yards, 13 TDs, and 5 INTs while Cousins had 2,331 yards, 18 TDs, and 5 INTs.

Is it the injury? Age? Big whoop.Cousins will be his consistent self next year just like he always is while who knows what we’re going to get from Dak with the drama and roster shakeup hovering around.

Both guys do nothing in the playoffs, so that’s pointless to argue.

Basically, there is no universe where Dak should be making over 15 million a year more than Cousins, who has always been the better and more consistent QB between the two.
I’m pretty sure Cousins or any other average QB could toss about 15 TDs against the Commanders and Eagles secondary last year behind this OL..

TheDank

Reaction score
The intact achilles probably helps his value…

But I honestly have him and Kirk about the same level over their career.

khiladi

Reaction score
When did Cousins play for Garrett or had spoiled and ridiculous fans constantly badgering him, even though he can't hear them, no matter how much crap the spew. LOL! I bet you guys actually think he sees your posts. Unfortunately, we are the only ones stuck with it.
When did Dak ever play for Garrett, when Garrett was calling plays? Even Daniel Jones played more than Dak did under Garrett, with a way worse offensive line to boot….

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When did Dak ever play for Garrett, when Garrett was calling plays? Even Daniel Jones played more than Dak did under Garrett, with a way worse offensive line to boot….
Take a damn joke, man!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak gets more because he will sign with the Cowboys. If Cousins came here he'd get way more than 45/year. Dak also has a better agent who can take full advantage of the Jonses.

khiladi

Reaction score
Imagine saying Dak is as good as cousins, when 2 years ago, when they were 9-2, he had 7 game winning drives. They had the 26th rated offensive line, like one of the worse defenses. Led them league in TD passed thrown in the 4th quarter when down by only one score.

He was leading the league in TD passed at 20 this year before the year. McCarthy had to dumb down the offense for Dak and 8 TDs of Dak’s came against the Commanders after they traded away 2 of their best players

Dak-fans makes excuses for having a top 5 OL and defense for their “hero”, while absolutely sucking from playing from behind.. ironic

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Also, Kirk Cousins, until last year, NEVeR played under the same OC for two years in a row. Dak has been baby sat his whole career.

Mahomes considers KC the most under-rated QB in the league.
It amazes me the amount of people that just automatically assume Dak is better without doing an ounce of research.

It really says a lot about who you’re debating with on here about QB play.