What Makes Anyone Think Dak is Worth More Than Cousins?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Basic economics is a mystery for too many people following sports.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I don't even like Dak anymore and want him gone but claiming Cousins is better than him screams someone who just looks at the box score and has never actually watched cousins play.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
We forgetting Cousins carved up the niners defense last season?
Meanwhile in 3 games we had a qb who completely filled his diaper vs them?
Edit: Without his #1 WR too

Aggregate stats mean nothing compared to that. Putting up 40+ on the giants and Commanders inflates a lot.

visionary

Reaction score
I don't apologize for Dak and I don't pretend to have any answers....but, I am smart enough to know that Dak isn't the only problem. Take the damn blinders off....I thought you were a visionary....look at the big picture and don't get caught in their tunnel vision.....or, is it too late for that.
Facts are facts, your ignoring them wont make them go away

8 years is “the big picture”
2-8 in playoffs
No back to back playoff wins

McKDaddy

Reaction score
We forgetting Cousins carved up the niners defense last season?
Meanwhile in 3 games we had a qb who completely filled his diaper vs them?
Edit: Without his #1 WR too

Aggregate stats mean nothing compared to that. Putting up 40+ on the giants and Commanders inflates a lot.
I was thinking about this aspect last night. Their offense continued to function with a rookie receiver having to be the lead guy for much of the year while we had to trade a first round pick to bring one in.

Redline360

Reaction score
Daks entire career he's been gifted a cadillac of a team vs what Cousins has ever had yet puts up damn near identical stats.

Dak is nowhere near worth the extra money. Honestly I would pay Cousins over Dak.

I honestly believe Dak wouldn't have won 5 or 6 games with that Vikings team in 2022

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
The irony of this when it comes to Dak is almost too much lol

Forgive us for not seeing this all world talent Dak possess lololol
At least Dak has enough talent to get an MVP vote unlike Kirk Cousins. I don't even want to defend Dak this comparison is stupid and you are just trying to troll.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I don't have a problem other than my dislike of haters. If it was reasonable, I would have no issue with a discussion. Your problem is you can't keep from butting in and coming to the rescue of your crew.
Well, there's your problem.

Nobody is here to, or even capable of, rescuing anyone.

Your very choice of words verifies everything I pointed out.

You're here to fight, and nothing else. You can't even be honest with yourself. Accusing me here, and others elsewhere, of the very things you do on a daily basis. Comes across as very insecure.

If every one of the "haters" left right now you would probably never post again. You live for this stuff. Shame since you have so much potential...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
At least Dak has enough talent to get an MVP vote unlike Kirk Cousins. I don't even want to defend Dak this comparison is stupid and you are just trying to troll.
Educate us with stats and numbers, not your personal feelings, about how Dak is clearly the more talented QB.

I made my case in the OP with numbers and stats.

Make yours.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Educate us with stats and numbers, not your personal feelings, about how Dak is clearly the more talented QB.

I made my case in the OP with numbers and stats.

Make yours.
All you care about are numbers. The numbers don't matter on the field. You are the classic person that just reads the box score and thinks they understand everything.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cousins is getting 45 million a year with his new contract in Atlanta.

His average season with Minnesota was 30 TDs and 10 INTs.

Daks average season is 28 TDs and 10 INTs.

At the time of his injury last season Cousins was on pace for 38 TDs, 11 INTs, and 4,950 yards.

Thats 500 more yards, 2 more TDs, and only 2 more INTs than Daks runner up MVP season.

Through the first 8 games for Dak, before Cousins injury, Dak had 2,011 yards, 13 TDs, and 5 INTs while Cousins had 2,331 yards, 18 TDs, and 5 INTs.

Is it the injury? Age? Big whoop.Cousins will be his consistent self next year just like he always is while who knows what we’re going to get from Dak with the drama and roster shakeup hovering around.

Both guys do nothing in the playoffs, so that’s pointless to argue.

Basically, there is no universe where Dak should be making over 15 million a year more than Cousins, who has always been the better and more consistent QB between the two.
I noticed you avoided LEADERSHIP in your comparison.