What Makes Romo So Great?

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
SaintsFanMan,

Which of our skill position players would you like to see in a Saints uniform, and which of your skill position players would you be willing to trade for him?

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1210932 said:
braveheart.jpg

Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

========

chuck-norris-left.jpg

# When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Tony Romo.

# Tony Romo doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

# There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Tony Romo has allowed to live.

# Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Tony Romo.

# Tony Romo does not sleep. He waits.

# Tony Romo is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

# Tony Romo is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

# Tony Romo counted to infinity - twice.

# When Tony Romo does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

# Tony Romo is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

# Tony Romo hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

# There is no such thing as global warming. Tony Romo was cold, so he turned the sun up.

# Tony Romo can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

# Tony Romo doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

# Tony Romo gave Mona Lisa that smile.

# Tony Romo can slam a revolving door.

# Tony Romo does not get frostbite. Tony Romo bites frost

LOL Best post I've read in some time. You should turn this into an avatar. Slaming the revolving door is my fav, might have to steal that one.

SaintsFanMan

Reaction score
percyhoward;1210947 said:
SaintsFanMan,

Which of our skill position players would you like to see in a Saints uniform, and which of your skill position players would you be willing to trade for him?

We may just have better skill players on offense that Dallas... note our league leading #1 offense.

I really don't think we need to trade anybody at this point. On more year of free agency and drafting hopefully we will say on you guys heels.

SaintsFanMan

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1210932 said:
# When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Tony Romo.
# Tony Romo doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
# There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Tony Romo has allowed to live.
# Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Tony Romo.
# Tony Romo is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
# When Tony Romo does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
# Tony Romo is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
# There is no such thing as global warming. Tony Romo was cold, so he turned the sun up.

Breesus Christ created the Earth, the wind and sky.
He will beat Dallas and rest.
http://i30.***BLOCKED***/albums/c333/thehoch/BreesusSaves.jpg

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1210518 said:
Trying to figure this one out.

Really guys... since this guy has come into the game as a starter he's been so hyped. I've been trying to figure out just why a guy with 2 all-pro recievers, one being argueably the greatest in the game, and practically one of the top TE's in the game... how hard is it to be a good quaterback on an offense like this? Of course you would say "see drew bledsoe"

I'm just trying to figure out what makes him so great that he is mentioned in the same sentence as Manning, Brady, Brees, ect let alone ranked in the top 5. Do you think he would be so successful in New Orleans? How is he rated higher than Brees?

Someone please help me understand. True, I havent watched many Dallas games, but from what i've seen a your WRs would make Aaron Brooks look great.

Hope to play you guys in the NFC Championship Game!!!!
Texas is the greatest state in the Union!

What others are saying about this... http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6673

You are about to find out on Sunday when the Saints go marching out of Dallas with their tails between their legs.......for a hint.....MOXIE

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1211013 said:
We may just have better skill players on offense that Dallas... note our league leading #1 offense.
Your #1 offense is averaging 400 yards per game.

With Romo and a worse set of skill position players, the Cowboys are averaging 411 yards per game.

Thanks, and I hope that answered your question about what makes Romo so great.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1211020 said:
Breesus Christ http://i30.***BLOCKED***/albums/c333/thehoch/BreesusSaves.jpg

Are you sure you want to go there ? That can be offensive to some.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SaintsFanMan;1211013 said:

I really don't think we need to trade anybody at this point. On more year of free agency and drafting hopefully we will say on you guys heels.

Not even going there... That's just flat out funny. :laugh2:

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1211060 said:
Not even going there... That's just flat out funny. :laugh2:
He's either going to have to retract that comment, or explain how Romo gets more production out of our offense.

SaintsFanMan

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1211048 said:
Are you sure you want to go there ? That can be offensive to some.

Yea Breesus is over the top. Somebody Photoshopped the picture on SaintsReport months ago. Still, it is pretty funny considering he is the leader of the Saints.

All apologies to anybody offended. Jesus included.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1210932 said:
braveheart.jpg

Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

========

chuck-norris-left.jpg

Dam who knew, Tony Romo is badder then Chuck Norris, lol.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;1210932 said:
braveheart.jpg

========

chuck-norris-left.jpg

:lmao2: that is awesome. you think you can make one for roy williams or T.O.?

SaintsFanMan

Reaction score
percyhoward;1211069 said:
He's either going to have to retract that comment, or explain how Romo gets more production out of our offense.

Now I get it. That's what makes him so great.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1211113 said:
Now I get it. That's what makes him so great.
What makes him so great was already answered earlier in the thread.

That's just what he's done, compared to what your QB has done with (your words) better weapons.

cowboys19

Reaction score
Eeven without "the greatest WR in the game" as the Saints fan put it, he still torched the Cardinals to a tune of 20-29 300+ yards 2 td's 0 int's. That was with Terry Glenn, and 2 7th round picks at WR, one being a raw rookie.

Did i mention against Arizona he had the best performance by any QB they faced.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1210545 said:
Don't miss understand me. I haven't seen him play much and was wondering what was going on.

But answer this question Dallas fans... do you think he could have done what Drew Brees has done in New Orleans? That's a tough one. Sounds like Brees would have been crowned king in Dallas.

Think about this.

When the Giants left 1:08 up on the board after they scored. Those of us on the board here - about 80% + actually got up and went to get another drink. We knew Romo would get us down into FG range for the score. I also knew MartEEN would be money once he kicked. Odd really. Im never that cheery when we play.

Seriously - I knew he would and Im about the most pessimistic SOB on the board.

D

FanofBill

Reaction score
SaintsFanMan;1210518 said:
Trying to figure this one out.

Really guys... since this guy has come into the game as a starter he's been so hyped. I've been trying to figure out just why a guy with 2 all-pro recievers, one being argueably the greatest in the game, and practically one of the top TE's in the game... how hard is it to be a good quaterback on an offense like this? Of course you would say "see drew bledsoe"

I'm just trying to figure out what makes him so great that he is mentioned in the same sentence as Manning, Brady, Brees, ect let alone ranked in the top 5. Do you think he would be so successful in New Orleans? How is he rated higher than Brees?

Someone please help me understand. True, I havent watched many Dallas games, but from what i've seen a your WRs would make Aaron Brooks look great.

Hope to play you guys in the NFC Championship Game!!!!
Texas is the greatest state in the Union!

What others are saying about this... http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6673

You'll find out for yourself this coming Sunday night. Saintsfan. :)

jaybird

Reaction score
All that sucess playing behind the worst OL in the leauge. Before he started the media was calling the Dallas OL the turn style. OUCH.

ENOUGH SAID THE KID CAN JUST FLAT OUT PLAY.