What more can Dak do to win some over?

InTheZone

Reaction score
Stop rolling into the ankles of your lineman then cry you need better blocking

Stop rolling out of the pocket or into the defenders when you have a clean pocket

Make better throws against good teams.

Andrew luck beat up on bad teams, lost to good teams. That's what Dak does.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The whole team has to produce against good teams. When Dak has time he is delivering. My biggest complaint is them nit till ion him out. When teams like the packers are getting to him they need to call designed roll outs and he needs to take off with it.

shabazz

Reaction score
People that don't like him come from an archaic thinking about QBs. There's really nothing else they can hang their hat on. We got a lot of deep south in here.

Stop with the race baiting again. Its funny how many of the Dakota critics have also been pointing out the greatness of Mahomes. Sad you should bring this garbage into this forum.

DFWJC

Reaction score
People that don't like him come from an archaic thinking about QBs. There's really nothing else they can hang their hat on. We got a lot of deep south in here.
Well, I like Dak.
But I think that comment is a cop-out and total nonsense.

I don't see anyone here that doesn't like Mahomes, for instance.
And only maybe 2% that don't like Wilson....and there are that many that that don't like Rodgers.

Friggin cannot stand this cry baby race baiting stuff
Total bs...and not related to issue at all.

And anyay, Dak is just as much one as he is the other

shabazz

Reaction score
Well, I like Dak.

And only maybe 2% that don't like Wilson....and there are that many that that don't like Rodgers.

No matter how much we try to stick to the topic theres always that one guy that shows his deep seeded bias and projects it on others. Its the last desperate grasp of someone losing a debate. Sickening on many levels.

and your right about Wilson too. He is universally known as being one, if not the best, deep ball throwers in the NFL.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Well, I like Dak.

So you're speaking for the tens of thousands of people on this board, you can vouch for everybody?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I guess fans forget how we threw Landry under the bus. Don Merideth. Craig Morton. Danny White. Troy early and late in his career. Romo.. the list goes on. Everyone is subject to criticism.

I think the bigger question is why are some Slobbering Dak fans so sensitive to criticism?

Silverz1972

Reaction score
If you want to be paid top 5 money, you should play like a top 5 qb. Even higher standard with what he wants. $35 million qb should be able to put the team on their shoulder and win game themselves. See Russell Wilson. No talent on offense but he is still getting it done. Dak has all the talent in the world but still not doing it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I guess fans forget how we threw Landry under the bus. Don Merideth. Craig Morton. Danny White. Troy early and late in his career. Romo.. the list goes on. Everyone is subject to criticism.

I think the bigger question is why are some Slobbering Dak fans so sensitive to criticism?
Oh, hush Greg. You used to slobber on Romo all the time just like you do with Rodgers and Brady.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If you want to be paid top 5 money, you should play like a top 5 qb. Even higher standard with what he wants. $35 million qb should be able to put the team on their shoulder and win game themselves. See Russell Wilson. No talent on offense but he is still getting it done. Dak has all the talent in the world but still not doing it.
What are you talking about? Dak is practically Top 5 in every statistical category for QB right now this season. What more do you want? For he to throw deep and run out and catch his own passes?

:facepalm:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Prescott needs to make those FG's. No excuses.

aikemirv

Reaction score
I would like to see him be better in the pocket. He does not get away from pressure in the pocket, does not move well in the pocket and always backs out of the pocket instead of moving up in the pocket. From the pressure we have seen this year it has not gotten better from last year.

Making plays when the defense should have had him in the pocket are huge momentum boost and extends drives.