What the franchise has consistently given us

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
LOL, sure dude. You spend every day of your life on a message board of your "favorite team" to spread your woe-is-us negativity around. I'm sorry that not everybody is as big a sad-sack as you are.

What kind of existence is that?

Being a fan of a team that you DESPISE. Being so invested in something that brings you such pain, but that you also can't do ANYTHING about.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's loser business, and I can't relate.

I'm sorry, but I don't follow you around daily. You're just some dude on a message board to me. Maybe you wish SOMEONE cared about you that much?
You talk more to me about my opinions on the Cowboys than you talk about your own opinion on the Cowboys.

That's celebrating a Wild Card win type of business. I don't relate.

Nav22

Reaction score
You talk more to me about my opinions on the Cowboys than you talk about your own opinion on the Cowboys.

That's celebrating a Wild Card win type of business. I don't relate.
What kind of loser fan can't celebrate a playoff win? You're utterly pathetic.

You don't work the Cowboys. You're a nobody who chooses to be miserable.

When the Cowboys won it all in Jan. 1993, did you have to pop in VHS tapes of the playoff wins right before that to enjoy them?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What kind of loser fan can't celebrate a playoff win? You're utterly pathetic.

You don't work the Cowboys. You're a nobody who chooses to be miserable.

When the Cowboys won it all in Jan. 1993, did you have to pop in VHS tapes of the playoff wins right before that to enjoy them?
You shouldn't be upset at people that expect more than you.

That shouldn't concern you at all.

I don't care that you enjoy that Wild Card parade and banner raising and you shouldn't care if I expect better from this team, k?

If not winning a championship is "miserable" then I couldn't imagine the sadness that comes with celebrating a Wild Card win against an 8-9 team.

Nav22

Reaction score
You shouldn't be upset at people that expect more than you.

That shouldn't concern you at all.

I don't care that you enjoy that Wild Card parade and banner raising and you shouldn't care if I expect better from this team, k?

If not winning a championship is "miserable" then I couldn't imagine the sadness that comes with celebrating a Wild Card win against an 8-9 team.
I never once said not winning a championship is "miserable", did I?

You're the miserable one here. Don't get it confused.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I never once said not winning a championship is "miserable", did I?

You're the miserable one here. Don't get it confused.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Says the poster that just can't understand why I wouldn't be over the moon like them over a Wild Card win against an 8-9 team.......

Nav22

Reaction score
Says the poster that just can't understand why I wouldn't be over the moon like them over a Wild Card win against an 8-9 team.......
Aww, you're confused now.

I told you that you're miserable and you just keep confirming it. I can't relate to being miserable like you.

I know the playoff win brought you no joy. You've confirmed it, again.

Why are you still arguing?
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Aww, you're confused now.

I told you that you're miserable and you just keep confirming it. I can't relate to being miserable like you.

I know the playoff win brought you no joy. You've confirmed it, again.

Why are you still arguing?
I can't relate to celebrating participation trophies like a Wild Card win against an 8-9 team like you. We aren't on the same team here, Nav.

We don't have much in common at all. We should just not talk at all don't ya think?

So I'll continue expecting better and you can continue celebrating a Wild Card win against an 8-9 team.

Bye now.

Nav22

Reaction score
I can't relate to celebrating participation trophies like a Wild Card win against an 8-9 team like you. We aren't on the same team here, Nav.

We don't have much in common at all. We should just not talk at all don't ya think?

So I'll continue expecting better and you can continue celebrating a Wild Card win against an 8-9 team.

Bye now.
You're right. I can't relate to sad-sack losers who choose to be miserable. Especially when they have zero control over the things that bring them misery.

Proud to say I'm very happy and a winner in life.

Best of luck!

Mr_Slicky

Reaction score
1, An opportunity, to win every single game we play.
Some franchises go to the playoffs, the Super Bowl. And then they’re not heard from again for 10 seasons. And possibly more, example Atlanta Falcons.
As a fan sometimes you have to decide what’s right for you .
A championship. Nothing else we’ll do.
Or being consistently competitive.
For me, it’s always knowing you can win every single game, every challenge, every opportunity , when we step on the football field.
Now we know that’s not possible, but it’s nice to know it’s probable.
Some people might think that’s my moral victory.
I think it’s just being the best you can be .
Cowboy fan forever ,
For some, this might be hard to wrap your head around. For me. it’s something I can say. I’m proud of being a cowboy fan.
What this franchise has given us
I respect your loyalty to the team. However, it is fans like yourself that keep the Cowboys at being mediocre. I’m not trying to disparage you. It’s just so long as fans support the Cowboys this is what we are stuck with. There are fans that will support them even if they win zero games. That’s not the way to get the owner’s attention. Until merchandise sales drop and the stadium is not sold out nothing will change. The Cowboys have been using the same formula since their last Super Bowl. I’m sure there’s a list out there somewhere but how many bad contracts has Jerry given players over the decades? Now we’re stuck with Dak and Lawrence (Both were very bad contracts). At least the hit to Elliot won’t be catastrophic if we release him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're right. I can't relate to sad-sack losers who choose to be miserable. Especially when they have zero control over the things that bring them misery.

Proud to say I'm very happy and a winner in life.

Best of luck!
"Winners" and "happy people" have never said they are "happy" and a "winner" on an NFL teams message board.

Nav22

Reaction score
"Winners" and "happy people" have never said they are "happy" and a "winner" on an NFL teams message board.
As if you have any clue how winners and happy people behave.

What's great is you won't even deny that you're miserable.

Run along now.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I respect your loyalty to the team. However, it is fans like yourself that keep the Cowboys at being mediocre. I’m not trying to disparage you. It’s just so long as fans support the Cowboys this is what we are stuck with. There are fans that will support them even if they win zero games. That’s not the way to get the owner’s attention. Until merchandise sales drop and the stadium is not sold out nothing will change. The Cowboys have been using the same formula since their last Super Bowl. I’m sure there’s a list out there somewhere but how many bad contracts has Jerry given players over the decades? Now we’re stuck with Dak and Lawrence (Both were very bad contracts). At least the hit to Elliot won’t be catastrophic if we release him.
Wait…fans like him are keeping the team from winning?
then what are fans like you doing?
Fans are not on the field playing or making team decisions.

I support the team, but I am also not buying any merchandise. Mostly because I don’t want or need anything.
The last 2 items I bought in the past 12 years were a few coffee mugs and hats.
So did I keep them in mediocrity?

So a fan says what is positive to himself, and gets blasted for it, but yet 80% on here talk negative all the time and they claim to be the real fans because they don’t support the team? And they get a bunch of likes from it. :huh:

Yes things need to improve, but it doesn’t mean someone can’t enjoy the ride along the way.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Run along now.
Why would you think I feel the need to proclaim "I'm not miserable" to randos on an NFL message board? What does that have to do with the Dallas Cowboys? If telling people you're "happy" and a "winner at life" makes you feel better then by all means knock yourself out. I personally find it rather corny and would rather talk about the topic this message board was created for (The Dallas Cowboys) instead of trying validate my idea of self worth on said message board.

Nav22

Reaction score
Why would you think I feel the need to proclaim "I'm not miserable" to randos on an NFL message board? What does that have to do with the Dallas Cowboys? If telling people you're "happy" and a "winner at life" makes you feel better then by all means knock yourself out. I personally find it rather corny and would rather talk about the topic this message board was created for (The Dallas Cowboys) instead of trying validate my idea of self worth on said message board.
You don't need to proclaim anything. You've confirmed that you're miserable already.

The OP of this thread was about feeling happy as a Cowboys fan. You already told us that you can't relate.

I was extremely happy when we beat Tampa Bay, and I know I'm not alone. It made my whole week. Maybe someday you'll find something that brings you joy like that.

Best of luck!
:thumbup:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s impossible. I have nothing to do with all this franchise runs itself.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Run along now.
This is my third Cowboys fan foum , He’s one of the only two people I’ve ever put on ignore. Over 100,000 posts yes he special, lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wait…fans like him are keeping the team from winning?
then what are fans like you doing?
Fans are not on the field playing or making team decisions.

I support the team, but I am also not buying any merchandise. Mostly because I don’t want or need anything.
The last 2 items I bought in the past 12 years were a few coffee mugs and hats.
So did I keep them in mediocrity?

So a fan says what is positive to himself, and gets blasted for it, but yet 80% on here talk negative all the time and they claim to be the real fans because they don’t support the team? And they get a bunch of likes from it. :huh:

Yes things need to improve, but it doesn’t mean someone can’t enjoy the ride along the way.
I have 6 x 9 autograph photographs around my gym. The starting offensive line from the 90s. Most of them were presents. I believe you can see them in my avatar. There’s a difference between reality and expectations and settling. I’m just taking the product as they give it to me. Thank you for understanding even keel.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don't need to proclaim anything. You've confirmed that you're miserable already.

The OP of this thread was about feeling happy as a Cowboys fan. You already told us that you can't relate.

I was extremely happy when we beat Tampa Bay, and I know I'm not alone. It made my whole week. Maybe someday you'll find something that brings you joy like that.

Best of luck!
There’s no one I would have wanted to retire more than ,Tom Brady. Go cowboys.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Best of luck!
I believe he confuses moral victories with nothing we can do about it. I’m like you I choose to enjoy life.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Way to change the goal post from your original thread post. You said Super Bowl teams disappear you didn't say they are repeat Super Bowl champions. But I guess you got to shift because you didn't make any sense at all.
What do you think disappear means. Maybe I didn’t clarify it correctly. Teams go to the Super Bowl. And they don’t go again they’re not heard from again. Excuse me for not being a writer.