What ticks you off?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is the best possible solution other than just staying loyal to him. If she must break up with him, then your solution is the best possible one. I would also have her admit to him that she's human garbage and a lower life form that a crawling insect slithering out of an outhouse hole, and that he's a way better person than her who deserves to be with a woman better than her, which would be basically almost anyone. She should admit to him that the world would be better off if her daddy had just put on a condom.
She's a lawyer, so that goes without saying.

timb2

Reaction score
Why do the most annoying and irritating people find a way to bother me.

Go to a grocery store and they end up in every aisle with you.

Sit down at a fast food restaraunt and somehow you have to deal with them. Jerk on his phone and the whole place is empty and they sit near you.

The lotto ticket person only enters that store to buy lotto tickets to hold up ten people waiting behind them.

The mother of brats at a fast food place not having the brats( while they are out of control running amok in the place) order is in front of you and gathers them to ask them what they want and it takes 20 minutes for the brat to decide for a hamburger with ketchup. Mother than goes to 15 different areas of her purse to get exact change.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do the most annoying and irritating people find a way to bother me.

Go to a grocery store and they end up in every aisle with you.

Sit down at a fast food restaraunt and somehow you have to deal with them. Jerk on his phone and the whole place is empty and they sit near you.

The lotto ticket person only enters that store to buy lotto tickets to hold up ten people waiting behind them.

The mother of brats at a fast food place not having the brats( while they are out of control running amok in the place) order is in front of you and gathers them to ask them what they want and it takes 20 minutes for the brat to decide for a hamburger with ketchup. Mother than goes to 15 different areas of her purse to get exact change.
timmy, this post makes one large and incorrect assumption, annoying and irritating people are in the minority of the population.

Not only do they make up the majority, thus increasing your chances of encountering them, they are like stupid people, procreating at an alarming rate.

Ignorant and stupid people have been on the rise with the main difference being the stupid choose to remain ignorant.

timb2

Reaction score
Going to a place like Hooters and hearing some clown who knows nothing of football talk like they are an expert. ( Real example)- This big Tennessee Volunteer fan who looked so stupid and inbred he probably couldn't spell Tennessee that QB Johnathan Crompton could go in the 1st round over Andrew Luck & RG3. I just wanted to beat him up because he looked ignorant as $@#% and Tennessee was the best ever in his opinion. He was one these guys that want to fight over the team say vs a Alabama fan. Yet he never went to college himself. The idiot of the bar who harasses the waitresses with his Cooter Crap to come back to his trailor and see his Tennessee Volunteer flags. Like these Babes want goober it up with his drunken sorry a#$

timb2

Reaction score
timmy, this post makes one large and incorrect assumption, annoying and irritating people are in the minority of the population.

Not only do they make up the majority, thus increasing your chances of encountering them, they are like stupid people, procreating at an alarming rate.

Ignorant and stupid people have been on the rise with the main difference being the stupid choose to remain ignorant.
I agree I quit Greyhound because of the passengers. Some very good people but some of the worst experiences is with the trashy passengers. Cussing in front of children,no manners,no respect for anyone. I told my boss " I'm quitting before I kill one of these idiots". My boss laughed and knew how us bus drivers felt". Also the most irritating people would want to sit near me. I actually told people to move away from me or I would kick them off. I'm not talking nice people who just want to talk,but annoying people where they crave attention even negative attention. It's like they need someone to tell them the rules...I talked to a cop at a bus stop and he said the same thing. This moron could go anywhere and do something stupid but do it within 10 feet of him so he had to get involved.

timb2

Reaction score
I'm sitting in a fast food place surfing on my phone and can hear the customers at the counter. Some dirtbag who looks like he hasn't showered in a month. Acts like he is some King ordering like he came from Heaven above for two hamburgers to the cashier. " I want this on the burger no pickles and I want this". Dude you don't like you should be trying to act like your superior to the kid cashier when you looked like you slept in the bushes out front. I'm so over EGOs. All this pretentious crap that I'm better than everyone.

timb2

Reaction score
These BBW with attitudes trying to convince me they are a Catch and I should put up with their BS.. This isn't a fishing contest and your Fat Nasty @#$is going back. GIVE ME A HOT SEXY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ANYDAY OVER BBW. BROMA BULL WOMAN

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
These BBW with attitudes trying to convince me they are a Catch and I should put up with their BS.. This isn't a fishing contest and your Fat Nasty @#$is going back. GIVE ME A HOT SEXY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ANYDAY OVER BBW. BROMA BULL WOMAN

Not a Lizzo fan then are ya......:laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm sitting in a fast food place surfing on my phone and can hear the customers at the counter. Some dirtbag who looks like he hasn't showered in a month. Acts like he is some King ordering like he came from Heaven above for two hamburgers to the cashier. " I want this on the burger no pickles and I want this". Dude you don't like you should be trying to act like your superior to the kid cashier when you looked like you slept in the bushes out front. I'm so over EGOs. All this pretentious crap that I'm better than everyone.
Being particular about how you like your food isn't exactly egotistical...unless he was enunciating boisterously, as if he were James Earl Jones. Even then, maybe that's just the way he speaks.

timb2

Reaction score
Being particular about how you like your food isn't exactly egotistical...unless he was enunciating boisterously, as if he were James Earl Jones. Even then, maybe that's just the way he speaks.
He sounded like he wanted the cashier to kiss his feet. He was be A word to the kid. Like he was the most important person in the world. The guy looked homeless and guess the only way he can feel important taking a dump on someone.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He sounded like he wanted the cashier to kiss his feet. He was be A word to the kid. Like he was the most important person in the world. The guy looked homeless and guess the only way he can feel important taking a dump on someone.
Did he sound like maybe the kid had screwed up his order before?

timb2

Reaction score
Did he sound like maybe the kid had screwed up his order before?
I guess I relate to kid because at Greyhound many people tried the same crap on me. Greyhound moves all the homeless vagrants State to state and once in awhile you get some clown acting entitled like you should be at the beckon & call.

timb2

Reaction score
Doucebag on his phone in public trying to be so cool cussing in the store. Saying all the stupid slang stuff. Has the brain of a Flea. Total douchebag look, hat on backwards, but I guarantee this loser is not hardcore like he portrays but a poser Candy@#$. I'm sure he still lives with Mom.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Incompetent embicles drunk with power.
"Stupid idiots".
The No-fun police.
Anyone texting while driving.
Most people under the age of 30.
People who say "irregardless" and "could care less".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Incompetent embicles drunk with power.
"Stupid idiots".
The No-fun police.
Anyone texting while driving.
Most people under the age of 30.
People who say "irregardless" and "could care less".
So many people have used "irregardless" that it's been added to the dictionary. That's yet another sign that we're headed toward an Idiocracy.:mad: