What to do at the QB position

waldoputty

Reaction score
From now on you are to be known as Melon Putty --learn it- love it -and live it -know your role little meonputty

how long a cowboys fan have u been, dd?
putty since 1976.
1st play i saw was staubach to pearson bomb against the viks.

great job with the cheerleaders and melonputty.
he is definitely improved on reducing original melon bad habits.
all those evil melon habits appear to be cleansed and he has been rehabilitated!

dallasdave

Reaction score
how long a cowboys fan have u been, dd?
putty since 1976.
1st play i saw was staubach to pearson bomb against the viks.

great job with the cheerleaders and melonputty.
he is definitely improved on reducing original melon bad habits.
all those evil melon habits appear to be cleansed and he has been rehabilitated!
DD fan since 1968 -Hope Dallas can get a QB to be in the mold of the great ones, like Roger, Troy, and win some more Super Bowls.!!!!

On as side note Little Melon Putty once known as @Melonfeud is drowning in sewer stuff and nasty stuff is coming out of his mouth, Field Reporter Putty will have pictures later of the sewer and Melon on "AS the Melon Turns"" out now back soon.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
all i hear now is the qb and coach of the rams, and their pro bowl cbs and dts.
it is quite disheartening for cowboys as we know they would literally destroy the cowboys.
now is time to tank, get draft pick and make do with a backup to develop young wrs and tes.

u let melonputty lose, and now he has joined puttyism.
too late to get him back!
he is enjoying practices with cheerleaders and gave up on butt-lust of the original melon.
Nice try choad nose of the future,but ,epic fail all the same,,,the ' mirror melon' is out of gameplay, while it's easily understandable of yer' unbridled yearning in possession of the MELONFEUDIAN coolness of my mirror image, it's not authorized, yer' gonna have to exert original effort on yer' end or don't play the game,,,,henceforth, your utilization of the term 'mirror melon' ( or derivatives thereof) merely doublely signifies yer' gay level of lame .o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
DD fan since 1968 -Hope Dallas can get a QB to be in the mold of the great ones, like Roger, Troy, and win some more Super Bowls.!!!!

On as side note Little Melon Putty once known as @Melonfeud is drowning in sewer stuff and nasty stuff is coming out of his mouth, Field Reporter Putty will have pictures later of the sewer and Melon on "AS the Melon Turns"" out now back soon.

the oregon qb is supposed to be the prize this year, but we really need to tank. damn giants lost on a 63 yarder on the last play on sunday...

we play the giants against as the last game, probably to be known as the tanking bowl

lets leave melon_1 to his butt-lust as it is too disgusting to get near :cool:

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Nice try choad nose of the future,but ,epic fail all the same,,,the ' mirror melon' is out of gameplay, while it's easily understandable of yer' unbridled yearning in possession of the MELONFEUDIAN coolness of my mirror image, it's not authorized, yer' gonna have to exert original effort on yer' end or don't play the game,,,,henceforth, your utilization of the term 'mirror melon' ( or derivatives thereof) merely doublely signifies yer' gay level of lame .o_O

dont worry as melonputty has been cured of ur butt-lust ways
he is now a disciple in the school of puttyism
and will earn his way to the white casting couch

meanwhile u can join the likes of garrett
headed towards the sewers with linehan still trying to draw up a play

or perhaps partake when garrett is waist-level making his boss happy.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
dont worry as melonputty has been cured of ur butt-lust ways
he is now a disciple in the school of puttyism
and will earn his way to the white casting couch

meanwhile u can join the likes of garrett
headed towards the sewers with linehan still trying to draw up a play

or perhaps partake when garrett is waist-level making his boss happy.
:lmao2:the lame in yer gay game is is double in it's sameo_O

* whilst DD's brain is hard pressed in finding two brain cells to interact,in the formulation of cognitive reasoning, he's deemed less than worthy of FEUDIAN recognition:lmao2:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'd still go get this guy...and kick the tires. Make him shave that phony goatee...:laugh:

memphis-qb-paxton-lynch.jpg

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao2:the lame in yer gay game is is double in it's sameo_O

* whilst DD's brain is hard pressed in finding two brain cells to interact,in the formulation of cognitive reasoning, he's deemed less than worthy of FEUDIAN recognition:lmao2:

mutiny would be the death of the coaching structure.
players pointing at each other and coaches.
coaches point at players.
even owner point at coaches.
all we need now is coaches point at coaches.

and that is the problem melon_1 is facing
his numerous mirror clones r seeing the benefits of puttyism
instead of the threats and unspeakable things melon_1 commits.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
the oregon qb is supposed to be the prize this year, but we really need to tank. damn giants lost on a 63 yarder on the last play on sunday...

we play the giants against as the last game, probably to be known as the tanking bowl

lets leave melon_1 to his butt-lust as it is too disgusting to get near :cool:
Don't count out Tampa Bay for the tanking trophy either and they're in a tough division. Unless Winston has a huge turnaround the rest of this season, they will be in the market for a QB too.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
mutiny would be the death of the coaching structure.
players pointing at each other and coaches.
coaches point at players.
even owner point at coaches.
all we need now is coaches point at coaches.

and that is the problem melon_1 is facing
his numerous mirror clones r seeing the benefits of puttyism
instead of the threats and unspeakable things melon_1 commits.
The
Extreme gay of yer' lame is being paraded proudly BY you, PUTTY,,,:facepalm: the terminal casing-liner of yer' depravity is being viewedo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
The
Extreme gay of yer' lame is being paraded proudly BY you, PUTTY,,,:facepalm: the terminal casing-liner of yer' depravity is being viewedo_O

better watch ur back bro.
when the mirrors see melonputty living it up, they will revolt against ur depravity.

come to putty's new thread on coach/qb interview questions!

Mannix

Reaction score
------1/2 game out of first and you heroes want to quit

Yep...I don't care if we lose out, if it brings change. I cannot take looking at that red headed clapping idiot one second longer.