What to do at the QB position

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
106311-1-1.jpg

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
On board.

And if Jerry doesn't want to dump JG, then promote him to the front office and get a real HC and OC in here.

I used to think Mr. Process could be good in the front office. He always seemed like a middle manager to me. I still think so, but not in a good way.

The coaching staff decisions were horrible. Seeing Dan Dooley getting walked all over by Dez didn't leave me impressed with his management skills either. Also, his philosophy seems to equate questioning him with not being a "team player".

He's a good middle manager in the worst sense. Claws his way up the hierarchy, looks after his own power, covers his ***, throws others under the bus. The kind of manager who is good for himself, but poison for the org.

dallasdave

Reaction score
" as the full essence of PUTTYNESS reaching saturation levels by having once again being administered thru the direct injection of his lord& master WALDO'S 2" applicator being placed into the hole opening of @dallasdave 's pie hole,,,the transformed MR.4-P blathers on unintelligibly while staggering away in search of fresh dog butts to sniff"

* stadium security has been alertedo_O
This just in Dallas needs a new coach and new QB --that is the fact. Now on a side note @waldoputty is field reporting on Nasty Melon having wild behavior and sniffing issues, mirror Melon has changed his name to Melonputty and wants no part of this nasty sniffing melon--stay turned for more on "AS the Melon Turns" bye @Melonfeud :muttley:

waldoputty

Reaction score
This just in Dallas needs a new coach and new QB --that is the fact. Now on a side note @waldoputty is field reporting on Nasty Melon having wild behavior and sniffing issues, mirror Melon has changed his name to Melonputty and wants no part of this nasty sniffing melon--stay turned for more on "AS the Melon Turns" bye @Melonfeud :muttley:

wow u cured melonputty from sniffy habit!
may be u can do something about the original' butt-lust?

kskboys

Reaction score
LOL

Richard is not qualified to be an NFL head coach.

Richard with his limited exposure might end up bringing in Darrell Bevell.

You want that?
I want something other than the status quo. What we're doing is not working. So, yes, I'd be willing to take a shot w/ Richard. That's how good HC's are found. Someone takes a shot.