What to do at the trade deadline?

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
That doesn't make much sense for the Bills. He'd get a heavy workload if Cook went down, not Fournette.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That doesn't make much sense for the Bills. He'd get a heavy workload if Cook went down, not Fournette.
Murray would be their starter.

If they moved Harris, my guess would be because they felt he Fournette do same thing and they could get a pick for Harris. If Cooks goes down, either would pretty much be a sledge hammer type on short yardage

Mr_437

Reaction score
Is Harris even healthy? Dude got knocked out like a week ago, ish was brutal.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Murray would be their starter.

If they moved Harris, my guess would be because they felt he Fournette do same thing and they could get a pick for Harris. If Cooks goes down, either would pretty much be a sledge hammer type on short yardage
Starter is irrelevant. Murray and Fournette are totally redundant, Harris is the only guy they have who can give them juice out of the backfield.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
-Run game still remains one of the team's biggest weakness. Is it more the running back or the line in front of him struggling?
-What about adding a difference making receiver or TE? Would that be a progress stopper for some of our younger prospects like Tolbert/Ferguson?
-How about adding another pass rusher? Already struggling giving snaps to our Edge players, are their any interior rushers available?
-Linebacker appears to be a need with Lve down, but they just signed Evans and already have breakout star Bell and Clark.
-How about the secondary? Makes no sense to move Bland back to nickel as he is playing well on the outside, can they upgrade Lewis?

Cross off the likes of Devante Adams and Aaron Donald, they make far too much money. It appears the Titans are trying to get higher compensation for Henry and they probably won't trade him unless they get a good package. Where does that leave the Cowboys?
Aaron Donald 13.5M prorated (i.e. About half of 13.5M as cost to Cowboys for 2023).

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Jerry will probably tell us that getting Tyron back "healthy" will be like trading for a new player

eromeopolk

Reaction score
With the bills signing Playoff Lenny, Harris is will be irrelevant on the bills roster.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Rappaport saying that IF Derek Henry was gonna be traded, his contract would have had to be reworked today by 4:00 or so....and since that didn't happen b4 the contract rework deadline, he's saying it's now like 99% certain he won't be traded

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This player clearly isn't on this roster. I'm not sure if we'll get that player anytime soon, but this is what we need to have better balanced on offense. Imagine us running well, causing those safeties to cheat up, making things easy for ceedee/cooks to get better looks down the field. Please give your thoughts on this

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's not too bad, but wouldn't they be on the hook for 2024's salary?
15M for 2024.

Dorrance Armstrong makes 7M per. Pollard at 10M on tag. Aaron Donald has been the best defensive player of his generation.

The Cowboys double and triple teamed him which is why other Rams had some pass rush success.

Parsons and Donald together...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This player clearly isn't on this roster. I'm not sure if we'll get that player anytime soon, but this is what we need to have better balanced on offense. Imagine us running well, causing those safeties to cheat up, making things easy for ceedee/cooks to get better looks down the field. Please give your thoughts on this
Are you trying to break some kind of record? Most threads started?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Better blocking schemes would fix a lot.

Bagman

Reaction score
Just watching Jahmyr Gibbs light up the Raiders has me wishing for a franchise RB. A guy with speed, wiggle and some power. Pollard has some power and 90% of his speed back. But he lacks wiggle, never really jukes anybody and always looks like he is ready to fall down. He's just not a natural, smooth looking runner.