What to do at the trade deadline?

blueblood70

Reaction score
2nd overall but I get your point
either way he's like to davian Clowney maybe worse and everyone's acting like this is the trade of the century... Even though there's no way that Washington or New York was trading those players to us... It's a moot point even the other guys that were rumored to go to us never got traded to anyone..this is jerry thing?? nope its league thing..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Although it didn't happen, there's no concrete evidence that Dallas couldn't land one of them.
I'm telling you that history and common sense says otherwise.. You can take the stance because you don't like Jerry, you

don't really like the Cowboys as much as you say you are you're like one of those borderline bandwagon people here that do more negative talk about our team than you do positive so you're going to sway to that side of the argument I'm telling you that most teams especially in our division are not trading really good players to each other not in their primes.

It's like Brett Farve and Aaron Rodgers not being traded they both wanted to play inside the division and they both were traded to the AFC to the same team by the way how crazy is that?? It is not customary it is not normal for teams to trade good players that could help their division rivals I don't care how bad off they are they would have ask us if they were gonna do that in a crazy scenario we would have had to pay twice as much.. If you wanna debate that and you wanna argue that I'm wrong then you don't watch enough football to know that most NFL teams do not do that not with good players not in a year in which they don't wanna help a division rival get even better.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I knew these trade deadline threads were a waste of time.
Well everyone knew it but yet here they are and here we are still talking about it even though it was ridiculous because I agree with Jerry this season this year there was nobody out there that could have clearly helped our team and still fit the salary cap and didn't kill our draft picks... We are a relatively healthy team at five and two with a lot of games left to play and none of those trades scenarios were gonna work for us especially knowing that we weren't gonna get the ones from Washington or New York they not trading those guys to us

the rest of the trades that happened around the NFL did not move the needle for me they were not that big a deal and by the way if anyone wants to debate that how about we wait till the end of the year and then go back and revisit these trays and see how they actually worked out for those teams.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm telling you that history and common sense says otherwise.. You can take the stance because you don't like Jerry, you

don't really like the Cowboys as much as you say you are you're like one of those borderline bandwagon people here that do more negative talk about our team than you do positive so you're going to sway to that side of the argument I'm telling you that most teams especially in our division are not trading really good players to each other not in their primes.

It's like Brett Farve and Aaron Rodgers not being traded they both wanted to play inside the division and they both were traded to the AFC to the same team by the way how crazy is that?? It is not customary it is not normal for teams to trade good players that could help their division rivals I don't care how bad off they are they would have ask us if they were gonna do that in a crazy scenario we would have had to pay twice as much.. If you wanna debate that and you wanna argue that I'm wrong then you don't watch enough football to know that most NFL teams do not do that not with good players not in a year in which they don't wanna help a division rival get even better.
You sound foolish. I am not one of those fans that you can intimidate with your old man rants. All of what you posted was utter nonsense. My post didn't mention any of the Jones family or anyone else in the organization. I just gave a simple opinion.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You sound foolish. I am not one of those fans that you can intimidate with your old man rants. All of what you posted was utter nonsense. My post didn't mention any of the Jones family or anyone else in the organization. I just gave a simple opinion.
ohh dude not a rant absolute common sense after watching after decades of watching football.. i understand the dynamics of in rival division teams and how they go about trades. . apparently common sense has lost upon a lot of people but you, id say you are trying hard to show its lost.. terrible response try harder.. NV dont i wont see your posts any longer, dont debate with toddlers..