What to do at the trade deadline?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
15M for 2024.

Dorrance Armstrong makes 7M per. Pollard at 10M on tag. Aaron Donald has been the best defensive player of his generation.

The Cowboys double and triple teamed him which is why other Rams had some pass rush success.

Parsons and Donald together...
Makes total sense, but you know Stephen, he is all about preserving that cap. This kind of move could propel them into the championship rd, but cannot see them making such a win now trade.

Silverz1972

Reaction score
I don’t like the way jacobs or dalvin runs.

Unless we pick up the king, i would stick with dowdell and pollard.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
And another WR will?
Another WR gives you insurance against an injury, and investing in the passing game is what matters.

Improving the vertical passing game will make the run game better far more than any RB would.

anava

Reaction score
When is the post trade deadline press conference from Jerry and Stephen? WE looked but didnt see any value. Which is fine, i guess, but I know they need to get in front of a mic and let every one know.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I want to know whose decision it was to trade a 5th round pick in next years draft in order to draft a project corner.

Doesn’t sound like much but it sure seemed to keep us on the sidelines now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good, glad it's over with and every acting like Chase Young is the next Reggie White and let's get back to normal. :laugh:
there's a guy on here that just called him elite.. :lmao: maybe i missed the memo but i thought most were calling himmore of a disappointment and a bust...Chase young3 1/2 years 14 sacks.. dorance armstrong 5 1/2 years19 sacks.. elite?.

right now all these trades are just potentially good but they could end up being nothing.. they do have to prove that with their new teams they can actually play.. contribute be difference makers if not its paper trades...

mldardy

Reaction score
there's a guy on here that just called him elite.. :lmao: maybe i missed the memo but i thought most were calling himmore of a disappointment and a bust...Chase young3 1/2 years 14 sacks.. dorance armstrong 5 1/2 years19 sacks.. elite?.

right now all these trades are just potentially good but they could end up being nothing.. they do have to prove that with their new teams they can actually play.. contribute be difference makers if not its paper trades...
He is not elite. He can't even stay on the field. He's comparable to DLaw really. Productive player when healthy but nothing close to elite about him.