What vehicle do you drive and do you like it?

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
IMG-20190224-155304-002.jpg

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Car colors...

I'm so put off by the colors offered by car manufacturers nowadays...

For me one of my biggest criteria in selecting a car is the color.

I simply do not want a color that I see everywhere.

So that removes the following choices:

-White
-Black
-Red
-Silver

kskboys

Reaction score
Had a black Charger before this. Looked dirty all the time.

White is much better.
I'm not big on vehicle color. There's a few colors I don't care for, but other than that any color is fine. This one was available at a decent price after my wifey's wreck, so we jumped on it!!!

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
And it's a hoot to drive on the interstate. That little turbo is nice between 60-90mph. It is like nothing to look down and need to slow down....

I owned an 5-cyl Acura Vigor for a while that was like that. One day I was driving in the middle lane of the freeway and needed to get over to exit but I could see cars continually merging in from an on-ramp just before the exit. I had my right arm on the headrest of the passenger seat and only had left hand on the wheel. I just started speeding up to get past these people to get over and just as I cleared them, I looked down and saw I was doing 90 mph... with only two fingers on the steering wheel! :eek: Time to get a grip! Anyways, the car was just that quick and I never felt like I was out of control.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Been driving F150's for twenty years. Drive it for ten years and trade it in. I'd probably still be driving my first one but the rust gets to the rocker panels and the cab corners.

My current one has the aluminum body so maybe the rust won't kill it after only ten years.

The current generation 5.0L motor mated to the ten speed trans is a rocket by truck standards and is getting 18+ mpg daily driving and 22+ on a trip.
:thumbup: I'm hearing ya,Bro! I got 103,000 miles on my 2000 ford 4x4 ( other than tires,batteries& one "in-tank" fuel pump replacement,tho,I've replaced that serpentine belt& top/bottom radiator hoses preemptively awhile back,,, it's been a real un-abused Honey) ,,, can't say the same for my #95 f-150 4x4 (I'd actually yarded stumps outta' the ground with that thing,,,) er,,, & the maintenance is/ was accordingly to it's sometimes less than tender treatmento_O

FloridaRob

Reaction score
sorry it has to be either black or white. No mint green, chocholate chip, bermuda burgundy, barney purple-either white or black. Black looks the best when it is detailed. If you dont have the car I want in white or black, I am moving on to another dealer. Amazing how they can always get it tho.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Had a black Charger before this. Looked dirty all the time.

I agree about black. I've had two black cars. (C300, and RL3) Actually, I have what is basically a midnight blue now and it shows dirt. :( One reason I really like red is it really does not show dirt.

My first A4 was fire engine red and people used to complement me all the time saying, wow you must wash that all the time. Nope, I don't wash my cars all that often. Mostly when it's covered in salt and becomes basically a white car. hah can't be driving a girly car so I have to wash it! :D

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
431-B5011-9-D31-434-C-8-E1-A-BCDCBD6-FAF33.jpg

2018 4Runner TRD Premium Off Road with FN Wheels on BF Goodrich KO2s.

I also have a 2004 4Runner SR5 2WD that I use as my commuter. I’ve got about ~215,000 miles on it.

We also sold my wife’s 2004 Corolla with ~250,000 miles on it to a coworker. She’s going to be starting a new job in SF so I’ve been planting the seeds in her brain to sell the old 4Runner and get a Tesla 3 before the Federal and State incentives programs end in June.

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Car colors...

I'm so put off by the colors offered by car manufacturers nowadays...

For me one of my biggest criteria in selecting a car is the color.

I simply do not want a color that I see everywhere.

So that removes the following choices:

-White
-Black
-Red
-Silver
Oh Bro! Toyota has had the epitome of awesomeness shade of gloss enamel grey out on the market the past couple of years,,,
* drruuullll-drruuulll* large cat purring call, as I fondly polish the pearl snaps of both shirt pockets of my wrangler denim shirt with my correspondingly sided index trigger fingers,,, ya,as that is my bag,BABY!:lmao:

o_O

Last edited: