What will your draft day experience be?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
cant you take a tablet to work? Or sneak a peek at the computer?
I cannot half fun at my party knowing you are informationless.

I might sneak some ear buds and connect to my smart phone and bitter fine that way.

Please don't half fun at my expense. You might miss us moving up to #1 to take Garrapalo. :eek::eek:

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Sitting on the couch chatting with folks in here and watching. Will watch every pick Thursday/Friday. Saturday starts to wind down, I may miss some. Sat night/Sunday night, reading all the threads and the freak outs of who we didn't get vs who we did get. Always entertaining.:D

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I'll be paying attention to the first two days then my attention begins to wane. I'll watch something else while keeping tabs on things and seeing who we will pick. The seventh round should be fun this year.

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
Im scheduled for kidney stone surgery the day of the draft.. Anyone who knows anything about these things will tell you im not gonna have a fun day. This is my second one in less then a year.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
It's a semi holiday for me... I am going to a draft party Thursday night and I'm off that Friday.

Fredd

Reaction score
A wiser person once said "It is the foolish man who thinks he makes his wife happy by letting her have the remote all to herself"

you are the fool if you think that your wife and family doesn't come first...like I said in my other post, if you ever get married, they likely don't stay with you anyway. you are a sad, sad individual....

Fredd

Reaction score
Unfortunately I will be under the water patrolling the deep on the USS BOISE (SSN 764). I hate that the NFL changed the date... A draft when we have 11 picks and I will miss everyone!

Thank you for serving and making all of our lives easier in the process

NJ22

Reaction score
Im scheduled for kidney stone surgery the day of the draft.. Anyone who knows anything about these things will tell you im not gonna have a fun day. This is my second one in less then a year.

And we found the winner of worst draft experience! Sorry man. Hope all goes well. Haven't had them fortunately but I saw my brother inlaw while he had one and man did he look miserable.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Love to hear the fam's opinion of that

Not sure why you are being a jerk....so the guy takes a weekend to himself. You don't know anything about him or what he does the other 51 weeks of the year. I appreciate the fact that my wife gives me the room to have a few days a year all to myself, and I gladly allow her the same.

tideh20heel

Reaction score
Unfortunately I will be under the water patrolling the deep on the USS BOISE (SSN 764). I hate that the NFL changed the date... A draft when we have 11 picks and I will miss everyone!

Hey man I'm in Va Beach when you get back in I'll buy ya a cold one and we can recap the draft. Thanks for your service my Dad was on the USS James Madison back in the day. You guys are a different breed.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
you are the fool if you think that your wife and family doesn't come first...like I said in my other post, if you ever get married, they likely don't stay with you anyway. you are a sad, sad individual....

So yer saying they come first ... except when the draft is on. Uh huh. That's a real family orientation

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Heading over to a buddy's house who is hosting a draft get-together. Pizza, Wings, beer and a late in-time at work on Friday!