What will your draft day experience be?

Fredd

Reaction score
So yer saying they come first ... except when the draft is on. Uh huh. That's a real family orientation

again, you are not married, but if you were, check the bank records, she likely already drained the accounts and is working to get away from you

I am truly done responding to someone so ignorant of actual reality...you go on an play you PS2 with the other middle schoolers...run along now, no one likes you here...go ahead, git

Proximo

Reaction score
again, you are not married, but if you were, check the bank records, she likely already drained the accounts and is working to get away from you

I am truly done responding to someone so ignorant of actual reality...you go on an play you PS2 with the other middle schoolers...run along now, no one likes you here...go ahead, git

Smart move. Not sure what that guy's problem is but he's bein a straight troll in this thread.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with being married and taking a weekend for yourself every now and then to indulge in a hobby separate from your spouse. As long as it's not unhealthy, of course.

Fredd

Reaction score
Smart move. Not sure what that guy's problem is but he's bein a straight troll in this thread.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with being married and taking a weekend for yourself every now and then to indulge in a hobby separate from your spouse. As long as it's not unhealthy, of course.

thank you, and agreed; much in the same way that my wife is happy that I am into that event, I am happy for whatever things on TV that she likes, and I usually watch them with her...he truly has problems; I wish I could help him. He needs to get some professional help if you ask me....I don't like to EVER use the ignore feature, but he is now on my list...I don't have to see his comments any longer...

NJ22

Reaction score
thank you, and agreed; much in the same way that my wife is happy that I am into that event, I am happy for whatever things on TV that she likes, and I usually watch them with her...he truly has problems; I wish I could help him. He needs to get some professional help if you ask me....I don't like to EVER use the ignore feature, but he is now on my list...I don't have to see his comments any longer...

His life is so awesome that he spends his time on a cowboys forum even though he is clearly just a casual fan replying to threads that do not interest him and his kicka$$ life! LOL.

Fredd

Reaction score
His life is so awesome that he spends his time on a cowboys forum even though he is clearly just a casual fan replying to threads that do not interest him and his kicka$$ life! LOL.

Indeed, that about sums him up I would say....ih? I am over him...time to focus on the draft again

skinsscalper

Reaction score
So yer saying they come first ... except when the draft is on. Uh huh. That's a real family orientation

Yes because every single second of your life should be dedicated to catering to your family and their happiness. Spoken by someone who either isn't married, doesn't have kids, or both. As if his life is any of your business. Troll elsewhere. You just look stupid, now.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Yes because every single second of your life should be dedicated to catering to your family and their happiness. Spoken by someone who either isn't married, doesn't have kids, or both. As if his life is any of your business. Troll elsewhere. You just look stupid, now.

You know zero about my life.

Catering to you own needs to follow the draft for three straight days as the op noted is just pure selfish.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
I quit wasting my life watching the Draft. I will login to the Zone every couple of hours and see what has happen and who we drafted.

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
To me the draft is a big thing. I get beer and snacks and sit watching the whole thing while chatting here on the Zone.

dbonham

Reaction score
Make some wings, get tactically hammered, get relocated so the girls can watch the voice, post on forums, work at 8 am

AbeBeta

Reaction score
LOL. You may be the least cool person walking the earth.

Yes. It smack of cool to lock yourself in your man cave and watch three straight days of draft. That's what all the cool kids are doing.

Anthonyscottua7

Reaction score
Hey man I'm in Va Beach when you get back in I'll buy ya a cold one and we can recap the draft. Thanks for your service my Dad was on the USS James Madison back in the day. You guys are a different breed.

Thanks man. Your dad is a bubble head? Thats great, tell him thank you for his service for me!!!