Whataburger

nobody

Reaction score
I would Like this but I can't. I think someone doesn't Like Whataburger.

In that case, everyone who likes Whataburger that participated in this thread should mention Whataburger at some point in all future posts, regardless of thread location.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In that case, everyone who likes Whataburger that participated in this thread should mention Whataburger at some point in all future posts, regardless of thread location.
I am changing my moniker to Coach on the Couch with a Whatabuger.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I like In and Out and 5 Guys more. I found Whataburger to be too much bun.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Theres none around here to try.

Never understood people's obsession with in n out. It's terrible.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Theres none around here to try.

Never understood people's obsession with in n out. It's terrible.

What's not to like about fresh cut fries, animal style and simple burgers? I like the simplicity and their shakes. I was raised on Whataburger and so over it now, better options out there. When we moved back to Houston a few months ago, I ate there again and didn't miss it one bit :cool:

My new favorite is Freddy's, can't get enough of that :lmao:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
What's not to like about fresh cut fries, animal style and simple burgers? I like the simplicity and their shakes. I was raised on Whataburger and so over it now, better options out there. When we moved back to Houston a few months ago, I ate there again and didn't miss it one bit :cool:

My new favorite is Freddy's, can't get enough of that :lmao:

Dont like soggy fries or the taste of their burgers. Rather have McDonald's lol

Freddys is good to. Probably my favorite right now.
Really weird they dont use ketchup though. What's a burger without ketchup?

Last edited:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Mustard and only mustard :thumbup:

The In-N-Out fries can be bad often but the trick is to ask for well-done. Nothing beats their fries when cooked properly. I know they are nothing special, just like the simple concept.

I can see both side arguments for I/O v Whataburger, a lot depends on what you were raised with and sick of :muttley:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh, get thee behind me Satan. The only condiment that belongs on a burger is mustard. If not for the creation of the burger, mustard would not exist and the reverse is true as well. Ketchup is for your fries, not mayo or ranch dressing, ketchup. These are rules, SB, rules that cannot be broken lest we all perish.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Mustard and only mustard :thumbup:

The In-N-Out fries can be bad often but the trick is to ask for well-done. Nothing beats their fries when cooked properly. I know they are nothing special, just like the simple concept.

I can see both side arguments for I/O v Whataburger, a lot depends on what you were raised with and sick of :muttley:

I just found this out last summer!!! I didn't mind their fries the normal way but was told of the well-done. Decided to try it. Much crispier, which, I enjoy.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just found this out last summer!!! I didn't mind their fries the normal way but was told of the well-done. Decided to try it. Much crispier, which, I enjoy.

Yea, it is a night n day difference. They now ask ya well done or extra well done, the latter is too much. Animal style them too :thumbup:

rynochop

Reaction score
The powers that be didn't 'like' all the likes being handed out by a select few, like in the beer thread. So it was disabled back then.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
The past few weeks I tried shake shack in orlando and culvers in Haines city. Both were similar with shake shack a little better. Also ate one at el capo in st pete. Been around for 50 years and it was amazingly good

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Was down in the Phoenix, AZ area this last weekend and I finally ate at a Whataburger for my first time. Damn. I was impressed. Dare I say it could edge out an In-N-Out Burger?? Both are great hamburgers but I can say I liked Whataburgers fries better.

Needless to say, I was fat and happy all weekend with all my choices. :D
Sure, if you like salt overdose!

nobody

Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh, get thee behind me Satan. The only condiment that belongs on a burger is mustard. If not for the creation of the burger, mustard would not exist and the reverse is true as well. Ketchup is for your fries, not mayo or ranch dressing, ketchup. These are rules, SB, rules that cannot be broken lest we all perish.

This. Though mustard is good for a lot of things. Mayo is good for....huh, what is mayo good for? It's condiment spooge.