What's everyone's take on MM's first year?

jnday

Reaction score
I hated the hire. Wasn't the route I wanted them to go.

He was worse than I thought.
MM is Garrett + 200 lbs. I saw a lot of his decisions that was very Garrett-like over the season despite being told that Garrett was the worst ever. I took a wait and see approach with the MM hiring and it didn’t take long to see enough. Urban should have been the Cowboy’s head coach.

jnday

Reaction score
With covid and injuries
Grade incomplete
Many decisions that MM made during games was not effected by the virus or injuries. They were just poor decisions and after ten years of watching Garrett, all Cowboys fans can definitely recognize poor coaching . I think the only difference between MM and Garrett ,other than 150 lbs , is that a Garrett was extremely intelligent. MM is not. There was a reason why Rodgers said that MM had the lowest football IQ out of anybody in the league.

LittleD

Reaction score
What's everyone's take on MM's first year? I'm not sold on him personally, he made some boneheaded decisions for someone that's been a HC as long as he has...IMO

New Boss same as the Old Boss, a bunch of losers in loserville. Good coaches just won't work for the Jerry and the Cowboy's FO. Now we have a basket full of loser players to blend in well with
the loser coaches. The Cowboys are a faint relic of the past. More years of ineptitude to come, me thinks!