Whats it going to take for Rod to get fired?

camaro69

Benched
Reaction score
Three games to playoff teams and runover three times. Whats it going to take?
The FO loves this guy the saying is he can take jags and make them into superstars. Rods defense and Linehans Offense has one thing in common there both out dated.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
AGAIN KR calls the plays, means he creates most of the game plan.. So again. RM is not all to blame..think hard about that ASSt DC , passing game coordinator and in Game play caller..

RM is figure head now.. dont believe the hype..until the off season not much can be changed.. is Aaron Donald coming over? will Dak not throw 3 Ints or 2 fumbles the game before..coaching cant fix that,..the layers need to look long and deep at themselves and get it on track..

Again, I don't remember the Legion of Boom defense [Seattle] being a Bend But Dont Break defense.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I suggest people take some time and learn about the Legion of Boom defense.

Then come back here and tell everyone that Richard is the reason we are playing this crap Bend But Dont Break scheme.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Again, I don't remember the Legion of Boom defense [Seattle] being a Bend But Dont Break defense.
umm how did KR become available? id say toward the end there when the super stars started to age and leave , the defense went south Seatle fired him.. hmm funny how that works..he didnt build it BTW LOB was built by someone else and he eventually took it over, not for long..,

just saying lets stop all the RM blame..hes had his hand in it....

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Bottom line, owners should see the common results of this defensive scheme and philosophy and know that a change needs to happen. Rod for certain has had more than long enough for them to evaluate. KR, guess it depends on what they have seen, heard from him. Giving him more time would seem to be fair.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
umm how did KR become available? id say toward the end there when the super stars started to age and leave , the defense went south Seatle fired him.. hmm funny how that works..he didnt build it BTW LOB was built by someone else and he eventually took it over, not for long..,

just saying lets stop all the RM blame..hes had his hand in it....

Ask Peyton about KR and his defense. That Super Bowl was a clinic.

KR isn't a BBDB coach.

Legion of Boom isn't a BBDB defense.

A common excuse for Marinelli is to blame KR for this BBDB mess.

anyone who knows anything about the LoB defense and KR knows.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ask Peyton about KR and his defense. That Super Bowl was a clinic.

KR isn't a BBDB coach.

Legion of Boom isn't a BBDB defense.

A common excuse for Marinelli is to blame KR for this BBDB mess.

anyone who knows anything about the LoB defense and KR knows.
why is KR still not in seatle? took a non DC position here? has power but or D hasn't changed?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
why is KR still not in seatle? took a non DC position here? has power but or D hasn't changed?

If Richard is calling all the plays on defense, then why are we running a BBDB defense?

"Kris Richard is an American football coach and former player. Richard was instrumental to the formation of the Legion of Boom defensive secondary. He helped coach and develop players such as Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Brandon Browner, Byron Maxwell and for his rookie season only, Shaquill Griffin."

I dont remember LoB playing this crap BBDB scheme that Marinelli runs.....

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Richard is calling all the plays on defense, then why are we running a BBDB defense?

"Kris Richard is an American football coach and former player. Richard was instrumental to the formation of the Legion of Boom defensive secondary. He helped coach and develop players such as Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Brandon Browner, Byron Maxwell and for his rookie season only, Shaquill Griffin."

its fact hes been calling the plays all this year, hes the IN GAME play caller.. sorry its true.. who knows why its broke..the team on whole is step behind, those 3 powder puff teams we had for PS set this team back,.. now the the team can truly evaluate themselves playing better teams, we will adjust, bounce back, and get back on track..

DuncanIso

Reaction score
its fact hes been calling the plays all this year, hes the IN GAME play caller.. sorry its true.. who knows why its broke..the team on whole is step behind, those 3 powder puff teams we had for PS set this team back,.. now the the team can truly evaluate themselves playing better teams, we will adjust, bounce back, and get back on track..

Legion of Boom doesn't play BBDB.

"Kris Richard is an American football coach and former player. Richard was instrumental to the formation of the Legion of Boom defensive secondary. He helped coach and develop players such as Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Brandon Browner, Byron Maxwell and for his rookie season only, Shaquill Griffin"

blueblood70

Reaction score
Legion of Boom doesn't play BBDB.

"Kris Richard is an American football coach and former player. Richard was instrumental to the formation of the Legion of Boom defensive secondary. He helped coach and develop players such as Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Brandon Browner, Byron Maxwell and for his rookie season only, Shaquill Griffin"
Hes calling plays.. you his wife or something..you cant read????????????

hes calling plays, all of them and the passing game Coordinator and ADC..

so yes hes playing a hand in this bending defense for 2 yrs now buit this years hes assumed a lot more dutys..its true..sorry you cant figure iut hes part of the disaster.. again why is he still not in Seatle? why didnt he take a DC job but intsead a DB coach job here ??hmm??

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Hes calling plays.. you his wife or something..you cant read????????????

hes calling plays, all of them and the passing game Coordinator and ADC..

so yes hes playing a hand in this bending defense for 2 yrs now buit this years hes assumed a lot more dutys..its true..sorry you cant figure iut hes part of the disaster.. again why is he still not in Seatle? why didnt he take a DC job but intsead a DB coach job here ??hmm??

Why would Richard suddenly start calling a BBDB defense when he never did at Seattle?!? That 2015 'Hawks defense was lethal.

They weren't called the Legion of BBDB in Seattle. 8)

We do know that Marinelli has been using the BBDB since 2014.

When you work for someone, you do what the boss tells you. I'm sure Richard cant wait to take over this D.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why would Richard suddenly start calling a BBDB defense when he never did at Seattle?!? That 2015 'Hawks defense was lethal.

They weren't called the Legion of BBDB in Seattle. 8)

We do know that Marinelli has been using the BBDB since 2014.

When you work for someone, you do what the boss tells you. I'm sure Richard cant wait to take over this D.

hes running this D this year..live with it.. RM is not the true boss, just a figure head now..:rolleyes:

its easy to coach with the LOB type players, not so much with average to above average talent.. thats why it ended in seatle and hasn't worked here..:popcorn:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
hes running this D this year..live with it.. RM is not the true boss, just a figure head now..:rolleyes:

its easy to coach with the LOB type players, not so much with average to above average talent.. thats why it ended in seatle and hasn't worked here..:popcorn:

let me see if I can follow this...

KR coaches up the LoB, is DC for 3 years with one of the top defenses in the NFL.... Legion of Boom.

Leaves...

Comes to Dallas and decides to start playing a Bend But Dont Break defensive scheme even though he's not the DC? And the current DC [Rod] has been playing the BBDB for 5 seasons?

Ok. I guess that makes sense.

blueblood70

Reaction score
all you have to understand is he was let go from seatle , didnt get another DC job, took a demotion,then he gets to call plays here this year and is more of the dc then RM this season.. those are the facts..you dont have to understand and like I said we dont have the players he had back there and thats just reality..

what happened to wade Wilson, Ryan brothers and other who had once great defenses and then welp they no longer did? its called losing players plyers ageing, not being able to duplicate it..

pitt33

Reaction score
Again, for everyone in the back.
Rod does not call the defense!
He's DC in title only.
Kris Richard calls the defense on game day.
I don’t care who’s calling the defense.

They don’t force ANY turnovers. Get someone in there who will change it.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That game did it in my POV....they simply don’t have the horses upfront to carry out his scheme (as if they ever have) to save his job. Woods will come back then someone else will go down etc ...I see the picture. That won’t be the last game you see a nobody look like an all pro RB on steroids either. LA,NO and GB isn’t a random bad day...it’s a problem that’s not going away,but I’ll do my darndest to make sure Rod does. Even got the old ugly Haitian witch doctor with long stringy grey hair working on things this time around.......leaving no bases uncovered.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

Rod is still running the defense. Why would Richard run the same crap that didn't work before he got here?

RoboQB

Reaction score
I don’t care who’s calling the defense.

They don’t force ANY turnovers. Get someone in there who will change it.

That's great! Because I don't care that you don't care who's calling the defense either.

It seems ignorant to suggest firing only Rod, and not Kris Richard too, since he's the one
calling the defense... lol