What's the The longest title of an album that made the Billboard chart?

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
LZ trivia is going to be hard to get past these guys............so how about punk trivia?

Shock rocker Sid Vicious died in February, 1979 from an overdose of heroin that was bought for him by who? She was also present as he shot up.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Achilleslastand;3992487 said:
While recording ZOSO at headly grange a black dog kept wandering in and out hence the title black dog.
And no its not about a woman from detroit as per mr plant himself lol.
That is the answer.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3992490 said:
LZ trivia is going to be hard to get past these guys............so how about punk trivia?

Shock rocker Sid Vicious died in February, 1979 from an overdose of heroin that was bought for him by who? She was also present as he shot up.
His Mom.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Heres a quick one before i cut out.....
What movie soundtrack did jimmy page record in 1982?

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Achilleslastand;3992501 said:

Woops, I missed this one. I don't know the answer, but I just wanted to bump it for you.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Achilleslastand;3992501 said:
Man, the only thing I can think of is The Song Remains the Same, but I swear that was in the 1970s.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3992571 said:
What is Bob Dylan's real name?
Dadgumit, I know this one. It starts with a Z. Either Zimmerman or Ziegler. I do not remember which one, or if I totally missed the mark.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3992581 said:
Dadgumit, I know this one. It starts with a Z. Either Zimmerman or Ziegler. I do not remember which one, or if I totally missed the mark.

Bingo, Robert Zimmerman.

I'm going to guess the Back to the Future soundtrack on the Jimmy Page question.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Achilleslastand;3992498 said:
Haha
I was never the biggest fan of punk but i think the answer may be nancy and i dont recall the last name

Nancy Spungen

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
It was the Charles Bronson classic Deathwish 2.
Some of the material resembles In through the out door and even some of the stuff he did with the Firm to a smaller degree.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
John Denver also claimed to have smoked pot at the White House...

Stautner

Reaction score
What a great thread. A few questions I knew, a few I had in the back of my mind but couldn't pull out, but overall I was surprised how many I did not know.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
That was cool.....I can definitely hear Jimmy in The Release, but I wouldn't be able to pick him out in Prelude without knowing to listen for him ahead of time.

Sticking with the soundtracks for a minute.....
What Stephen King movie soundtrack did AC/DC compose?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Stautner;3992755 said:
What a great thread. A few questions I knew, a few I had in the back of my mind but couldn't pull out, but overall I was surprised how many I did not know.
If CowboyDan does a thread in the OT Zone chances are it will be a great thread.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hostile;3992770 said:
If CowboyDan does a thread in the OT Zone chances are it will be a great thread.

:laugh2: glad y'all are enjoying it, but it's you guys that make the threads great.....I just get bored and ask questions. :eek::

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3992775 said:
:laugh2: glad y'all are enjoying it, but it's you guys that make the threads great.....I just get bored and ask questions. :eek::
That's what it takes.