Where are the White RB's?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
Looks like he lives in WV with Brain... maybe Midswat comes over and they go out together to hunt wimmen.

I don't need to go look for wimmen...I already got a woman.

Besides I am sexier then that guy. :cool:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kangaroo said:
But he is broken down half the time
Justin Fargas...
justin_fargas.jpg

Justin Fargas's father...

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:L1sih0VhGzQJ:www.pembertonassociates.com/actorscans/Fargasmed.jpg

:)

[Edit] Darn it! I give up! Click on the link. :)

BrownSugar

One Classy Lady
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
As pointed out on The Ticket, "Huggy Bear" is his father (lol). If your daddy is black, you're black. :)
You took the words right outta my mouth, :) .....

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I don't need to go look for wimmen...I already got a woman.

Besides I am sexier then that guy. :cool:

Maybe it's just me bp... but you and middie look an AWFUL lot alike to me...

mid_ani_03.gif

jimmy40

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Where are the white CBs ?

This is just a silly question and just asking for someone to make it into more than what it is really meant to ask.

I dont care if these guys are green little 3 foot martians like kazoo from the flintstones if they can perform on the field. And I am fairly sure that most coaches, players, owners, and fans dont either.
No way kazoo was three foot tall.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
What was it really meant to ask?

And, the question is only silly if you're politically correct, sensitive, or take everything too serious.

I am far from politically correct, or sensitive, in fact one of my very favorite comedians is Bobby Slayton and if you arent sensitive or PC this guy is a riot, he just tell it like it is. But I do realize that others are and might make a big deal out of it.

IMO the question is as it reads. But I have seen things like this enough to know that others may read it as "Why arent there any white RBs ?". Like the Larry Bird thing where he said he felt that he was too good for white guys to guard him and he felt disrespected when they did.

Do you see what my point of view is ?

trickblue

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
IMO the question is as it reads. But I have seen things like this enough to know that others may read it as "Why arent there any white RBs ?". Like the Larry Bird thing where he said he felt that he was too good for white guys to guard him and he felt disrespected when they did.

That Larry Bird was a racist?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
trickblue said:
That Larry Bird was a racist?
LOL. Man, oh man. Too many black guys around him for him to be racist on that interview. His words were taken out of context and people made it out to be more than it really was.

trickblue

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
LOL. Man, oh man. Too many black guys around him for him to be racist on that interview. His words were taken out of context and people made it out to be more than it really was.

I know S&T... I was just razzin' you...

I know what you are saying though... actually I am more concerned of a player's ability, dedication, work ethic and character than I am about his skin color...

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
blindzebra said:
Quick someone bring Jimmy the Greek in on this one. :D

You're dating yourself there. I wonder how many people even know who Jimmy the Greek was.

trickblue

Reaction score
Jammer said:
You're dating yourself there. I wonder how many people even know who Jimmy the Greek was.

Didn't Anthony Quinn play him in a movie? oh wait... that was ZORBA the Greek... my bad...

I used to love to watch Jimmy the Greek on CBS pregame...

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Jammer said:

Jimmy the Greek was the man. A known gambler and odds maker given a legitimate job on a nationally broadcast Sports Show.

I dont even think what he said was offensive. Kinda stupid and people didnt want to hear it, but not offensive. The whole thing was true to an extent. Just bad timing.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Sportsbabe said:
Interesting discussion on The Ticket right now.

no disrepect, but honestly whats interesting about this?

I honestly dont care

David

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Jimmy the Greek was the man. A known gambler and odds maker given a legitimate job on a nationally broadcast Sports Show.

I dont even think what he said was offensive. Kinda stupid and people didnt want to hear it, but not offensive. The whole thing was true to an extent. Just bad timing.

I think he mentioned that African Americans had a body style (Longer thighs ?) that was more contusive to running. Not exactly sure how he stated it tho...

I think I heard this from Mike and the Maddog (WFAN-AM, NY sports talk). It seems that Mike was an intern for Jimmy back in those CBS sports days.

trickblue

Reaction score
Jarv said:
I think he mentioned that African Americans had a body style (Longer thighs ?) that was more contusive to running. Not exactly sure how he stated it tho...

I think I heard this from Mike and the Maddog (WFAN-AM, NY sports talk). It seems that Mike was an intern for Jimmy back in those CBS sports days.

I think he actually said that blacks were bred during slave years to be bigger and stronger...

Was that him or the baseball guy that said that...

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
I am far from politically correct, or sensitive, in fact one of my very favorite comedians is Bobby Slayton and if you arent sensitive or PC this guy is a riot, he just tell it like it is. But I do realize that others are and might make a big deal out of it.

I'm not sure, but at least I'm sure that you're not "too sensitive". BTW, I love Bobby Slayton too. :)

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Jarv said:

He said it went back to the slave days and they would breed the big black man with the big black woman so they would have big black kids. And went on about how the white athletes where at a disadvantage. It was a little like the Donovan McNabb thing last year but worse.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Eddie said:
Mike Cloud? At least I think he's Caucasian. :D
He's African-American.

Only NFL player ever to have come from my maternal ancestral homeland -Portsmouth, Rhode Island. :rolleyes:

Eddie

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
He said it went back to the slave days and they would breed the big black man with the big black woman so they would have big black kids. And went on about how the white athletes where at a disadvantage. It was a little like the Donovan McNabb thing last year but worse.

While it MAY or MAY NOT relate to athletics, this is exactly how it happened during the slave years. Only biggest and strongest survived the trip across the Atlantic Ocean ... and only the biggest and strongest of the survivors were purchased to work the fields.

Whether or not it translates to sports is another story.