Where do most of you see Henson getting a new start?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
I have also enjoyed rooting for him and still do. Things may look gloomy today but you never know what tomorrow may bring.

:laugh2:

"Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. And sometimes... it rains. [pause] Think about that." -Nuke LaLoosh

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY said:

"Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. And sometimes... it rains. [pause] Think about that." -Nuke LaLoosh

In all of our lives a little rain must fall. It's how you weather the storm that counts. :D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ABQCOWBOY said:

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes your're your the bug...

Sometimes you're the baseball, sometimes you're the bat...

:star:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
i believe the development being displayed by tony romo is exactly what will allow the Cowboys further time to develop henson. with tony stepping up like he has - it takes considerable pressure off the team.

henson may not like it but - do we really care? he's Dallas' project. they've made a substantial investment in him already. stay with it.

the QB situation is the best it's been in several years.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
I would like to keep him.....he is signed long term....decent price.....and he would be a great 3rd qb

is there really such a thing as a great 3rd qb? :laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinMind said:
is there really such a thing as a great 3rd qb? :laugh2:
The Eagles traded their 3rd, Jay Feeley (behind McNabb & Koy Detmer), for a 2nd round pick.

At one time the 49ers had Montana, Young, and Bono. They ended up moving Bono.

Yeah, it can happen.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
I would like to keep him.....he is signed long term....decent price.....and he would be a great 3rd qb

I suspect Henson feels he is better than a 3rd qb, and wants a chance to play. 3rd qbs don't have to be young aspiring hopefuls, but rather the Testaverdes of the league.

illone

Reaction score
thats7 said:
O.K. That was good. I can actually live with that. I don't agree, but that's all good. Damn you!! :eek::

It seems the Dallas front office agrees with me, too, or they would have tried to get something in return for the young QB.

Like I said, career backup.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ABQCOWBOY said:

It is a dog eat dog world out there...

And I am wearing milkbone underwear.

Silverstar

Reaction score
I'd like to see Henson become a Raider. I think he could beat out Aaron Brooks, if he was really given the chance.

Jones and Al Davis are good friends...it's a possibility.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
It is a dog eat dog world out there...

And I am wearing milkbone underwear.

I suspect that there are many who will take lumps over today's transactions. Myself included.

;)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:

Who the he77 wrote this crap? :bang2:

Silverstar

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Who the he77 wrote this crap? :bang2:

Tell me about it....I really thought with that 8 year contract his job was safe.

Go figure...:eek::

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Silverstar said:
I'd like to see Henson become a Raider. I think he could beat out Aaron Brooks, if he was really given the chance.

Jones and Al Davis are good friends...it's a possibility.

I say he'll be a Raider very soon. You think people were tiring of Henson around here, you should hear what Raider fans think about Marques Tuiasosopo. He's been sucking over there since Quincy Carter was drafted.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I would laugh if New Orleans traded for him, after all the accusations and conspiracy theories that Sean Payton sabotaged Henson to clear the path for his fellow alumni.

KingTuna

Reaction score
acheman said:
I have been thinking just what team he could go to that would be a good fit for him. Would it need to be a team looking to develop a starting QB in the next year or two, or should it be a team just looking for some depth? Just looking at various teams and what they currrently have I think the Lions might be the best place for him. Martz as OC, good young talent at most skill positions, Kitna won't be around forever, plus he would be back in MI. What are your HONEST thoughts? Pleae don't try the "Henson sucks/bust" angle just to be a smart arse. If you think this and think he will never pan out then this thread and question are probably not meant for you to begin with. Of course you are entitled to your opinion never-the-less.

J-E-T-S Jets-Jets-Jets for a Back up spot.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I just hope he ends up at a team with a strong developer of QBs....what Chris Palmer has done since he came aboard with/for Drew is beyond me. In fact, CP well could have been one of the voices whispering "he can't play"..I have no way of proving that but logically, his job title indicates he would have the input.

I'd hate to see Drew end up with the Skins, but part of me would love to see Gibbs take him under his wing.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
I just hope he ends up at a team with a strong developer of QBs....what Chris Palmer has done since he came aboard with/for Drew is beyond me. In fact, CP well could have been one of the voices whispering "he can't play"..I have no way of proving that but logically, his job title indicates he would have the input.

I'd hate to see Drew end up with the Skins, but part of me would love to see Gibbs take him under his wing.

Hey LTN,

Long time no see. How goes it with you?

I would like to see him up in GB. He would have a following there and probably get a chance to compete down the road in a system that fits his skill set a bit better. JMO.