CZ POLL Where do you rank Dak Prescott among quarterbacks in the NFL?

Where do you rank Dak Prescott among quarterbacks in the NFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Hey, Mr.Personality none of the above names had a stretch of 5 years being an imposter starting QB in the NFL.
Say "Thank you" Jerry who by the way is the worst GM in the NFL!
Now when it pertains to *** just look in the mirror and HF!
:facepalm::huh::lmao2::lmao: You even move the goal posts on your own responses... and you call me an ***!!! :lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao: What's next? Going to challenge me to a fight on the playground at recess? :facepalm:

PS. Dak has been a starting QB in the NFL for 4 years.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
Neither did Dan Marino although he came close. Marino quarterbacked longer than Prescott comparatively to date.
Poor guy only had one 1,000 yd rusher his entire career.

Mostly, when a QB has to throw that much, his O is rather one dimensional, and will get exposed against playoff D's.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak will put great numbers. How could he not.

It's literally the most loaded all-around offense surrounding him that we've had since the 90s....maybe ever.
  • OLine is still strong...again. Just probably not top 3
  • 3 WRs that might all be better than any #2 that Troy had. Some might debate Harper.
  • Best RB we've had since Emmitt...again

These guys should score a ton.

The defense is still TBA. We're hoping.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Poor guy only had one 1,000 yd rusher his entire career.

Mostly, when a QB has to throw that much, his O is rather one dimensional, and will get exposed against playoff D's.

It was mostly a passing-centric offense all the way around.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I went 6-10. You could probably make an argument for #5 and an argument for #11, but 6-10 is the safe choice.
exactly.
and if you say rank them for the next 5 years he is def top 5 to me.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Well whats funny XD is its tempting to use the poll to count how many homers and how many haters this board has :laugh:
currently 65% say top 10 which is exactly where most pundits rank him.

the irony is the noisy 35% that rank him lower post in troll fashion non-stop.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
*looks at poll* Hmm 5 as 21st or worse let's see, Risen,Pappydog,some other persons.

Redline360

Reaction score
I voted 5-10

Now I am one of those that believes Dak is the product of his environment. He's an above average quarterback with one of the strongest offensive supporting casts in the league. To me Dak will always range where his supporting cast places him. On an average team hes just an average quarterback. Nothing during the Garrett years pushes me to believe hes an elite quarterback. He has not shown the ability to take over a game or put the offense on his shoulders like say a Mahomes or Wilson

Now I hope he proves me wrong under the new coaching staff. Dak is going to put up monstrous numbers again with the people around him.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I voted 5-10

Now I am one of those that believes Dak is the product of his environment. He's an above average quarterback with one of the strongest offensive supporting casts in the league. To me Dak will always range where his supporting cast places him. On an average team hes just an average quarterback. Nothing during the Garrett years pushes me to believe hes an elite quarterback. He has not shown the ability to take over a game or put the offense on his shoulders like say a Mahomes or Wilson

Now I hope he proves me wrong under the new coaching staff. Dak is going to put up monstrous numbers again with the people around him.
I can respect this take but you do know Dak has a playoff win over Russell Wilson right?

conner01

Reaction score
So far I see 22 delusional votes, 215 reasonable votes, and 15 cases of Dak Derangement Syndrome.
So the numbers change I assume delusional being top 5 and 15 not in top 15?
If so I agree

khiladi

Reaction score
All depends.. if he doesn’t have all-pro blocking, he gets antsy and he’s throwing INTs and getting sacked on a regular, even in training camp..

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/practice-points-defense-flusters-dak-more

• In one of the first plays of team period, Dak Prescott threw an interception after being pressured by a blitzing Jaylon Smith. Dak threw to a spot on the field with no offensive player in the area. Only safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix was there to pick the ball off and run into the end zone for a pick-six.
  • Dak was later picked off by rookie Trevon Diggs, who had another good practice. Diggs caught an overthrow by Dak over the middle and was able to have a sizable return before the play was whistled dead.

https://heavy.com/sports/dallas-cow...-training-camp/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Thursday’s session was arguably the most dominant of camp for Dallas’s defense, which capitalized on the depleted offensive line. When quarterback Dak Prescott wasn’t lobbing up picks, he was, often unsuccessfully, scrambling for his life against an overwhelming pass-rush. Via the club’s practice report:

If you were trying to chart all the sacks at this practice, you’d have your work cut out for you. The offensive tackle position is still lacking depth, as neither Tyron Smith nor La’el Collins participated in the competitive portion of practice. As a result, the Cowboys’ pass rushers had a field day. Everson Griffen, Aldon Smith and DeMarcus Lawrence all notched at least one sack. Prescott also had to fend off interior pressure, and Leighton Vander Esch also sacked the quarterback on a blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.