Where is everyone's fan meter?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Mine is at historical lows. The GB loss and the home beat down by an underdog Saints team has me at the lowest point in my life. The NFL as a whole sucks and their not so silent move into politics has me thinking I might cold turkey this whole thing.

Where are you folks at???
Can't run the ball and cannot stop the run so this current Cowboy era sucketh thine fatty.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Till death do I part with this team as well, as angry as I am at Jerry.
We’re all pissed at Jerry and jughead junior but the Cowboys have been a big part of my life since I was 8 years old. The first Cowboys game I watched was Super Bowl VI against Miami. I still have all my Cowboys football cards that I started collecting in 1972. I had a Cowboys notebook in grade school beginning in the second grade after we graded from those Big Chief tablets. I had Cowboys stickers in my high school locker. I had Dallas Cowboys stuff all over my room. My first car had a Cowboys bumper sticker. The losses don’t affect me as much as they once did, but I’m still a diehard fan.

chagus

Reaction score
Mine is at historical lows. The GB loss and the home beat down by an underdog Saints team has me at the lowest point in my life. The NFL as a whole sucks and their not so silent move into politics has me thinking I might cold turkey this whole thing.

I wouldnt say the NFL sucks AT ALL. The Vikes story is unfolding in dramatic fashion. Lose a VERY promising rookie QB for the season and enter Sam Darnold... and win? You kidding me?? The Panthers ruining yet another QB but... enter Dalton... and win?? Talk about exposing a QB killing franchise. Rogers with the Jets. I hated Rogers for killing Dallas but i love watching that dude throw the football. Washington's QB and RBs are fun to watch as well. At this point of my life i dont really gives two sh*** about "rivalry". I just want good football.

chagus

Reaction score
As far as Dallas is concerned... on to year 29 of hoping and praying for a SB! How else can i look at it? Cant RUN the ball... cant STOP the run. We all saw Dallas NOT address RB and DT. Mazi is a bust. Dowdle, Zeke and Duece? Dallas is toast. You know it and I know it.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
c139bebe14c98c27a547e0e4a1bd286e.gif

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I watch every game, watch every quarter and am resigned to the fact this franchise is a joke, and as long as things stay as they are, nothing will change...all we can do is be jealous of real professional sports franchises

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

The Titanic rests at a spot that is 12,500 feet below sea level. My fan meter is lower than that

RoboQB

Reaction score
I pay for Sunday Ticket but miss a lot of good games by watching the Cowboys play instead. Mostly with a look that matches the comment above..lol

I predict that within 5 years of Jerry's passing his family will sell the team to the Saudi Prince.