Where is everyone's fan meter?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You and I have much in common ,I have been a Cowboys homer for 50 years .
I’m a diehard but not a homer. I tell it like it is with the Cowboys which can rub some fans the wrong way. I’ve been called a hater and have had my fandom questioned. However, that hasn’t happened in a long time because so many fans and even the homers are frustrated with the team.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Mine is at historical lows. The GB loss and the home beat down by an underdog Saints team has me at the lowest point in my life. The NFL as a whole sucks and their not so silent move into politics has me thinking I might cold turkey this whole thing.

Where are you folks at???
I am at 0.5 out of 100

garyo1954

Reaction score
Mine is at historical lows. The GB loss and the home beat down by an underdog Saints team has me at the lowest point in my life. The NFL as a whole sucks and their not so silent move into politics has me thinking I might cold turkey this whole thing.

Awaiting new parts. Maybe not broken but not working like passed years. It just sits there quivering on 5 (lukewarm, the take it or leave it region).

deerhunter11

Reaction score
I’m a diehard but not a homer. I tell it like it is with the Cowboys which can rub some fans the wrong way. I’ve been called a hater and have had my fandom questioned. However, that hasn’t happened in a long time because so many fans and even the homers are frustrated with the team.
I am a homer and yes, I too am very frustrated .The truth is best ,this team must improve .

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Limbo, bro. I'll never love another NFL team, but it's getting harder and harder to take this version of the Cowboys seriously. I am very curious to see what the next move is. If Jerral hires another "yes man", I'm going to have a tough time carving out 3 hours on Sundays. I have a feeling he has an ace up his sleeve, but I'm not so confident he has the mental capacity to find the best use for it. We'll see.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
The desire to go out of my way and sacrifice time that I could be using to enjoy myself to watch this mismanaged team is becoming harder and harder to justify.

I'm tired of watching this substandard product that is manipulated to attract the casual fan and never really designed to win a super bowl.

We are always almost purposely kept a few players and a coach short of being able to compete deeply into the tournament.

Jerry is just happy to keep us rolling around the rim in the playoff hunt and relevant with the news media.

It's all just a game to entice casual fan DAk and CD both know they were getting their contracts and believe me Jerry let them know that he was going to carry it right after the end to get maximum news media exposure for the team everyone that needed to be aware was aware trust me.
Just another marketing ploy to get people talking about the Cowboys All talk and no substance
All sizzle and no steak

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

“You may glory in a team triumphant, but you fall in love with a team in defeat.”——-Roger Kahn

stiletto

Reaction score
You aren't a homer and I definitely consider you one of the more knowledgeable folks around (and I remember you from boards all along the way) but you def can be player "apologist" sometimes and I suspect might even buy jersey's of guys you like..(Don't know for sure, just guessing but don't lie if you do...)

But alas, you can still get over that though still and realize that you don't have to wear the name of another man on your back to prove you are a fan. I have hope KJJ. LOL!!!

Sjoseph316

Reaction score
I’m going to be deer hunting here in Ohio more than I have in several years starting September 28 through Feb 2 because I am done stressing and wasting time studying and watching the Cowboys and the NFL in general. I’m also done going to 1-2 games in Dallas every year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
All sizzle and no steak

its-raw-5b8867.jpg