Where is everyone's fan meter?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
meter-autism.gif

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
The desire to go out of my way and sacrifice time that I could be using to enjoy myself to watch this mismanaged team is becoming harder and harder to justify.

I'm tired of watching this substandard product that is manipulated to attract the casual fan and never really designed to win a super bowl.

We are always almost purposely kept a few players and a coach short of being able to compete deeply into the tournament.

Jerry is just happy to keep us rolling around the rim in the playoff hunt and relevant with the news media.

It's all just a game to entice casual fan DAk and CD both know they were getting their contracts and believe me Jerry let them know that he was going to carry it right after the end to get maximum news media exposure for the team everyone that needed to be aware was aware trust me.
Just another marketing ploy to get people talking about the Cowboys All talk and no substance
It’s not just our time- it’s our emotional energy and our freakin serenity. I refuse to let this team of leeches suck the emotional and spiritual blood out of my soul anymore. But alas, you already know where I’ll be tomorrow night. We lose to the giants though? We’ll see.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You just have to watch these games with no expectations, Life will be easier that way.
I have already been doing that for 10 years. I used to have a problem falling asleep when night games were on TV, but that ended a long time ago.. My body thanks Jerry for helping me sleep better on those nights.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
The desire to go out of my way and sacrifice time that I could be using to enjoy myself to watch this mismanaged team is becoming harder and harder to justify.

I'm tired of watching this substandard product that is manipulated to attract the casual fan and never really designed to win a super bowl.

We are always almost purposely kept a few players and a coach short of being able to compete deeply into the tournament.

Jerry is just happy to keep us rolling around the rim in the playoff hunt and relevant with the news media.

It's all just a game to entice casual fan DAk and CD both know they were getting their contracts and believe me Jerry let them know that he was going to carry it right after the end to get maximum news media exposure for the team everyone that needed to be aware was aware trust me.
Just another marketing ploy to get people talking about the Cowboys All talk and no substance
Bingo!

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
I am approaching the point to where I will be on the golf course or in my boat fishing during most of the games {weather permitting). A couple more stinkers and I will be a casual fan.....long term long suffering former fanatic turned casual fan. Certainly not heading out to ATT this season unless they turn it around.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I will always be a die hard but its never been lower. Still have never witnessed us make an NFCG and I'm 36! I don't count the 90s for me I was like 5
Imagine being 59 like me and realizing your age has almost doubled since the last NFCCG appearance. I was 30 years old the last time Dallas got that far. Jerry was 53 - 6 years younger than I am now.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I am almost completely indifferent. Losses don't even bother me. I didn't even know the game was tomorrow until listening to The Fan on the way home from work.