Which Head Coach that is available is better than Garrett right now?

Dre11

Reaction score
It's impossible to take you seriously on the subject when you can't even manage to spell Paul Chryst's name correctly.

Hang your head.

Look it up then.

It's obvious you don't do your homework.
First of all my spell checked changed it the first time to Chrystal, I kept doing it after that to be funny, but ok Mister spell checker.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Didn't read through all this but there are coaches out there better than Garrett . Money makes almost everything available . So spend a boat load and assemble an elaborate task force to find a suitable coach and pay WHAT EVER IS FREAKING NECESSARY to up grade this part of the team that is continually holding us back .

Making money is the only thing this team is good at . There is no SALARY CAP on Coaches. Buy the best whatever it takes we have unlimited cash use it to get the best. If paid enough even Jerry could be tolerated . This is a no brainer . Its the one part of the team that can be bought .

But It wont happen because Jerry loves all Garretts BS lines

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think some fans are just worried that we will become the Cleveland Browns and are satisfied being mediocre with an occasional playoff appearance. I just don't understand that thinking.

Then I'd tell those fans that we're not too far off, especially when it comes to any meaningful wins.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It should be judged as a 1-7 team. Your boy Parcels famously said you are what your record says.

What was the record of the team the year before Garrett inherited it? 11-5 and playoffs. If I can say anything, I can say that Garrett played as big of a role as anybody in that 1-7 number you keep bringing up. After all, who was running half of that 1-7 team?

Haimerej

Reaction score
What was the record of the team the year before Garrett inherited it? 11-5 and playoffs. If I can say anything, I can say that Garrett played as big of a role as anybody in that 1-7 number you keep bringing up. After all, who was running half of that 1-7 team?

Wade was running the team, as Garrett is now. The team Garrett inherited from Wade was 1-7. When he took over they went 5-3. Only change was the coaching. Spin that however you like, but it's the truth.

Dre11

Reaction score
Wade was running the team, as Garrett is now. The team Garrett inherited from Wade was 1-7. When he took over they went 5-3. Only change was the coaching. Spin that however you like, but it's the truth.

Exactly and without it’s franchise Qb. And who’s offense in those 8 games averaged almost 30ppg

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It also "truth" that they were 1-7 with Garrett running half of it. "Spin" however you want to if you think you're getting Garrett off the hook. You're not.

Wade was hired after Garrett was. And was making more money than Wade was at one time. It's the truth.

But it's obvious that you want to blame everything on Wade while giving Garrett a pass. Not happening.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
,,any of the player's wives or mistresses because they've heard more football terminology during pillow talk than is in Garrett's mind.