Which Pizza Is Best?

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
California Pizza Kitchen is ok for the left coast but it is more like a restaurant, they don't deliver. Decent pizza but they ruin most of them with that healthy, weird California toppings stuff.

Yeh, Cali Kitchen isn't bad... they have a few on the east coast.... but no reason to pay for their pizza if you're along the eastern seaboard... way too many good pizza shops.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Man... you can walk into anyplace with "Rays" in its tittle and have a good slice.. "Not Ray's", "Ray's", "Original Ray's", "Ray'sII", "Ray's III".... The only places you have to be careful about in NYC is the dollar pizza spots... those are 50/50... most other spots, you are good...... (Grimaldi's is overrated btw, for anyone that's familiar... good, but overrated)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are times when I want a good pizza.

And there are other times when a cheap frozen pizza will do the trick.

Newman's (Paul Newman's charity company) makes a decent frozen pizza.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Pizza Hut and Dominos seems to be adding a lot of "gimmicks" not a fan of the crap spread on the crust that Dominos and PH have started using but if Ihad to choose between the two Dominos. Either way I prefer Papa Johns, Sbarro, then Dominos. Though there is nice local place here in MD that has come around that is great.

If I were still in MD I would be eating
7002-e1379096547946-1500x881.jpg

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did somebody say that, or just as compared to the crap chain pizza listed?

I'll tell ya, frozen pizza is light-years better than it was when I was growing up in the 70's or even as a young adult in the 80's.

No comparison. Today's frozen pizza is like "Pizzeria Uno" compared to what we had back then.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I'll tell ya, frozen pizza is light-years better than it was when I was growing up in the 70's or even as a young adult in the 80's.

No comparison. Today's frozen pizza is like "Pizzeria Uno" compared to what we had back then.

Better than Celeste? :D

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMh-T6jGO5lOdTtyH33xDof6Y6TXrtUWhYSIBv3KeGOHq4FZ01

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I haven't eaten at a Shakey's in probably close to 50 years.

About 37 years for me. I loved that place as a kid but my family didn't think it was great pizza. As I mentioned, The Round Table (Northern California) is what they loved.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
California Pizza Kitchen is ok for the left coast but it is more like a restaurant, they don't deliver. Decent pizza but they ruin most of them with that healthy, weird California toppings stuff.

We have California Pizza Kitchens here on the East Coast. (At least there is one in Stamford, CT which is a suburb of NYC)

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Better than Celeste? :D

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMh-T6jGO5lOdTtyH33xDof6Y6TXrtUWhYSIBv3KeGOHq4FZ01

better than:
stouffers_french_bread_pizza_01.jpg

or my old stand by as a youth...

ketchup, & cheese on white bread... (you'd be luck if you'd get spaghetti sauce:D)