Who besides the Cowboys have a Top 5 QB, Receiver, and Defensive star?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Just looked it up: 7th in sacks. 192nd in total tackles. Tied for 60th in forced fumbles.

So I guess if this is a stats based ranking....then my list (as should everyone's) have Dak in, but Micah out, of the Top 5.

If it's about "Who's Best"....then Micah makes my Top 5, but Dak doesn't.
Bland needs to be in there, if your ranking "Who the best" to be honest.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No i mean if your going to put someone in from our current defense Bland is literally the top player at his position right now.. its really not even close.
I'd argue nobody is having a bigger impact on a defense than him other than Myles Garrett. And that includes Micah.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But Dak is 9th in odds to win MVP (9th among QBs).

So are we using stats....or MVP odds?

If it's stats...Micah is out and Dak is in. If it's MVP...vice versa....
It depends. What stats are you using to say Micah is out? He's currently sixth in sacks with Hunter, Crosby and Thibodeaux playing 11 games....

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
It depends. What stats are you using to say Micah is out? He's currently sixth in sacks with Hunter, Crosby and Thibodeaux playing 11 games....
7th....at least per ESPN.

He has 10. The other two guys have 10.5

Then 4 more with higher totals. Micah not Top 5 in any defensive category. Horrible in tackles.

But....Micah is the one guy out of CeeDee and Dak I do have in my Top 5....even though Dak and CeeDee have better stats.

Don't have Adam Theilen from Carolina in my top 5 WR either....and he's like 3rd in yds for some ridiculous reason. Doubt he would even be in my Top 15.

Stats. WHO NEEDS 'EM....RIGHT? ADAM THELIEN....LOL

bottleKids

Reaction score
Well ....Hassan Redick was like 4th place for defensive MVP last year....

Is he a Top 5 defensive player? Personally I don't think so this year (though since getting cast off he's on a tear again) but I think whatever stretch needs to be made to get Reddick in that list , an equal stretch would be needed to squeeeeeze Dak into that list.... but let's see how he does now that he'll be facing actual NFL talent again after 2 nothing teams.
Redick having a cast was not a national story... how did you know this ?

Oh wait

Sydla

Reaction score
Its kinda funny seeing that Dallas and Philthy have basically the same schedule..They still have the 49's on the schedule and an away game against us and lost to the jets...stones glass house post actually
I did a quick search and based on today's standings, the Cowboys have played 9 games against teams in the Top half of the NFL draft the Eagles 8.

If you go by Top 10, like he said, I counted 5 games (Giants 2x, Cards, Panthers, Pats). Eagles have played four (Commanders 2x, Pats, Bucs).

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Are you accusing him of being an Eagles fan because he knows he played with a cast?

His thumb injury and surgery were nationally reported stories.
He gets his information from carrier pigeons LOL.

Wonder if he knows Aaron Rogers got hurt?

bottleKids

Reaction score
Are you accusing him of being an Eagles fan because he knows he played with a cast?

His thumb injury and surgery were nationally reported stories.
No I am accusing of being an Eagles fan based on years of posts nothing about the Eagles. Go ahead... look through his posts and find posts by him as much in-depth discussions as the Eagles. Guy is clearly a troll and a bad one at that.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
No I am accusing of being an Eagles fan based on years of posts nothing about the Eagles. Go ahead... look through his posts and find posts by him as much in-depth discussions as the Eagles. Guy is clearly a troll and a bad one at that.
Geez....creepy. Stalking me.....reading back through all my posts LOL.

Be a little less interested in me.....please.

P.s. I've never started 1 single eagle thread. 90% of my comments are about Dak. I'll bet YOU post more about the Eagles than I do (though I haven't confirmed that by reading back through all your posts...because I'm not weird).

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I wonder if you know you are not fooling anyone but maybe Sydla (apparently).
Let me think about that and I'll telegraph you the answer. LoL

"How did you know that?" That’s probably the goofiest thing I've read on here.

There's these things called "computers"...kinda look like small typewriters with a pucture screen...and you can go push the buttons and type 'WWW.' And then go to all kinds of web pages (a bit like newspapers). Try typing "www.espn". Don't forget to typed ".com" at the end. You will be amazed. They tell you things that happened IN OTHER PLACES!

bottleKids

Reaction score
Geez....creepy. Stalking me.....reading back through all my posts LOL.

Be a little less interested in me.....please.

P.s. I've never started 1 single eagle thread. 90% of my comments are about Dak. I'll bet YOU post more about the Eagles than I do (though I haven't confirmed that by reading back through all your posts...because I'm not weirdI know this since I have to see all your BS posts in all the threads....

You aren't fooling anyone. Done for the day, I broke my rule of just ignoring you hoping you head back to bleeding green one day.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
nobody, but when we lose we don't have anybody on the team. I think that's how it goes.;