Who has Philadelphia beaten?

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
no...its pretty silly to stick up for a rival...if your a cowboys fan.
the eagles have beaten CRAP.
OVER.
RATED.
LOL, in my humble opinion it’s pretty silly to spout nonsense just because it supports your team.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Rams have a bit of a SB hangover and the cap spending has robbed them of depth and youth so I do think they are declining but I'm not sold Monday night was the best of what the Rams will do this year.
They still have a lot of key talent.
I'm not betting this game and it is Rams -6 if that tells you much. --I have taken Cowboys the first 4 games....

There has been some really bad football out there because so few teams have quality QBs paired with quality defenses.

I don't know what's wrong with Stafford if he's just his shoulder injury or whatever it is is making him throw the ball off or if they're just not on the same page or something's wrong with that offense. They still have Playmakers on offense and defense they could come back stronger at any minute we'll have to wait and see how the season shakes out.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Lol- how do they match up well? You can't throw on Dallas. They will look like Clowns if this D brings their A game. We beat them by a combined 40+ points last season.

We will do no worse then split vs Philly. And if we take the 1st game. we will sweep. Again.

LOL - They have one of, if not the top O lines & D lines in football. You saw what Washington just did to our running game right? They upgraded their secondary. They added AJ Brown to second year Smith so they have receiving threats. Hurts is playing well. You saw Daniel Jones give us problems & he basically had no receivers.

We are playing with an Oline that is in flux, receiving corp relying on a guy coming back from injury to be a threat and either your backup QB or a QB who will be coming back from hand injury.

That matches up well for them. If you want to bet that we sweep them, let's talk.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Can say the same for most teams. Who has Dallas beaten? Cincy isnt a great team, giants are improved but still not that good, wash still sucks. Even next week when rush beats the sheep, tgeir offense is terrible, their defense is average. Philly will be one of the best teams they play in the early part of their schedule.

This is truth. When Cooper Rush can take 3 straight contests- the league isn't that good imho.

So why be overly impressed with the Eagles? We beat the snot out of them 2x last season with a very mediocre D. AJ Brown? They won't be able to pass lol...

We'll see. Yeah, not buying it. We will do no worse than split vs Philly.

mmohican29

Reaction score
LOL - They have one of, if not the top O lines & D lines in football. You saw what Washington just did to our running game right? They upgraded their secondary. They added AJ Brown to second year Smith so they have receiving threats. Hurts is playing well. You saw Daniel Jones give us problems & he basically had no receivers.

We are playing with an Oline that is in flux, receiving corp relying on a guy coming back from injury to be a threat and either your backup QB or a QB who will be coming back from hand injury.

That matches up well for them. If you want to bet that we sweep them, let's talk.

I don't know, 25-10 and 24-8 look like pretty similar final scores do they not?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with Stafford if he's just his shoulder injury or whatever it is is making him throw the ball off or if they're just not on the same page or something's wrong with that offense. They still have Playmakers on offense and defense they could come back stronger at any minute we'll have to wait and see how the season shakes out.
Stafford struggled at times last season as well. He plays through injury like Dak so can throw out some months of stinkers then get right and torch you.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
The Eagles opponents this far have a better record than the Cowboys opponents.
Quite frankly, both the Bucs and the Bengals look pretty average so far this year…Still early, but at this point to make fun of the Eagles opponents is pretty silly if you’re a Cowboys fan
Damn dude can’t count to 8 huh?

2-2 Brady’s
2-2 Bengals
3-1 Giants
1-3 Commodes

Cowboys opponents 8-8

1-3 Lions
3-1 Vikings
1-3 Commodes
2-2 Jaguars

Eagles opponents 7-9

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Ok the Jaguars? The Lions? The Commanders? Ok, they beat the Vikings handily. Call me not impressed. Dallas can and will beat them.

Struggled against the Jaguars and the Lions. Easy to look good against beat up teams.
Don't worry about the Eagles and who they have played, we have 2 games against them on the schedule.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
PHL played better as a team than DAL did last season. But they have coaching in charge of their football team
It would be nice if they had played each other to determine who was better but alas we’ll just have to take your word for it. Other than Dallas blowing them out twice, we just have no way of knowing.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yes, the Eagles haven't played really anyone of note thus far. And they likely won't beyond us the next 4 weeks.

But the stats are pretty eye popping. 4-0. Their offensive numbers are putting them in historical categories (such as one of just a handful of NFL teams in history to start 4-0 and have 400 yards of offense in all four games). Say what you want, they've pretty much walked through their first four games barely breaking a sweat other than being down 14-0 to Jax.

They are good. Real good. That's just an uncomfortable reality.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I don't know what the Eagles really are yet, but I know they are good enough to beat us in Philly. And we might be good enough to beat them at home.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
As I recall, Hurts is the same guy we beat twice last year. Running, throwing, bedazzling Hurts. Too many fans read into sports media and scouting reports. I am glad the players are not scared like the fans.
Scared? It's a football game. I would like to think of myself as a realist. I can't stand philly because they are a division foe but they are looking good right now. Not just good, but strong. QB pressure is the only way we beat them because our O isn't breaking any records with the amount of points they are putting up on the board. jmho

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
That it does. Welcome to the forum, btw, in case I didn't welcome you before.
Hey. Thank you.
nonsense?
so jacksoville and detroit are world beaters now?
the lengths you parrot heads go to prop up your team is funny.
LOL, I’m a Cowboys fan. Jacksonville is top 10 in a lot of the power rankings and it’s widely considered to be vastly improved. Detroit is playing hard and look to be much better than last year. And we’ve beaten the 2 and 2 Bengals. I’m excited about our season, but to say our opponents have been tougher than the Eagles opponents… it’s just not true.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I don't know what the Eagles really are yet, but I know they are good enough to beat us in Philly. And we might be good enough to beat them at home.
Looking at our opponents records, take out the games that we played them, their opponents are 7 and 5 our opponents are 5 and 7.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Scared? It's a football game. I would like to think of myself as a realist. I can't stand philly because they are a division foe but they are looking good right now. Not just good, but strong. QB pressure is the only way we beat them because our O isn't breaking any records with the amount of points they are putting up on the board. jmho
Good post

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Yes, the Eagles haven't played really anyone of note thus far. And they likely won't beyond us the next 4 weeks.

But the stats are pretty eye popping. 4-0. Their offensive numbers are putting them in historical categories (such as one of just a handful of NFL teams in history to start 4-0 and have 400 yards of offense in all four games). Say what you want, they've pretty much walked through their first four games barely breaking a sweat other than being down 14-0 to Jax.

They are good. Real good. That's just an uncomfortable reality.
Sydla, They haven’t played any top-fiveish teams, but I do suspect that the Vikings and Jaguars will both make the playoffs.