Who has Philadelphia beaten?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Scared? It's a football game. I would like to think of myself as a realist. I can't stand philly because they are a division foe but they are looking good right now. Not just good, but strong. QB pressure is the only way we beat them because our O isn't breaking any records with the amount of points they are putting up on the board. jmho
that narrative changes IMHO if Dak suits up for philly1 with Lamb, Gallup, Schultz and Brown all on the field.

rush led offense is limited, that been a lot of our point around year love what rushes iis doing but if needed to score 30+ the paybook might be limited. Dak gives us shot at winning high scoring game

we will find out a lot the next 2 games if our defense is improved and if our offense can start opening up a bit more when needed...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hey. Thank you.

LOL, I’m a Cowboys fan. Jacksonville is top 10 in a lot of the power rankings and it’s widely considered to be vastly improved. Detroit is playing hard and look to be much better than last year. And we’ve beaten the 2 and 2 Bengals. I’m excited about our season, but to say our opponents have been tougher than the Eagles opponents… it’s just not true.
Jags could be that and if they hsowd that in that game , eagles may have lost.

the Jags choked, no way within a normal game does a qb fumble 4 times on 4 sacks..our qb do not give games away like that..they lost on those plays alone. also Lawarence also missed an open td. we all see the games the jags did not play well in that game , weather played small part.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I don't know, 25-10 and 24-8 look like pretty similar final scores do they not?
that all Philly beat the commanders by? 9 sacks Only 24 points?? didn't watch close to the final score. you right not that impressive,

blueblood70

Reaction score
well guys this is bit shocking checked NFL.com and pulled up Team stats and on Offense the Cowboys are ahead of the eagles in all catrgoirys.didnt think that couldn't be possible. its pretty close.

In fact, looks like in almost all team category's the Cowboys are AHEAD.

its why you play these debates will be steeled by the 2 games we play, if the are split then you use al those odd stats to break ties.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
well guys this is bit shocking checked NFL.com and pulled up Team stats and on Offense the Cowboys are ahead of the eagles in all catrgoirys.didnt think that couldn't be possible. its pretty close.

In fact, looks like in almost all team category's the Cowboys are AHEAD.

its why you play these debates will be steeled by the 2 games we play, if the are split then you use al those odd stats to break ties.

Were you looking at 2021?

cowboyec

Reaction score
Hey. Thank you.

LOL, I’m a Cowboys fan. Jacksonville is top 10 in a lot of the power rankings and it’s widely considered to be vastly improved. Detroit is playing hard and look to be much better than last year. And we’ve beaten the 2 and 2 Bengals. I’m excited about our season, but to say our opponents have been tougher than the Eagles opponents… it’s just not true.
i didn't say our opponents were tougher.
i said the eagles opponents thus far are crap.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
i didn't say our opponents were tougher.
i said the eagles opponents thus far are crap.

I tend to look at how they are playing. Hurts has played well, showing better presence in the pocket and a danger outside the pocket. Philly running game is tough and have been even last season and their defense is physical and good. I think Cowboys will be up and ready for Philly but I'm not going to down play how they have been doing.

Sydla

Reaction score
that all Philly beat the commanders by? 9 sacks Only 24 points?? didn't watch close to the final score. you right not that impressive,

Watching you try to convince yourself Philly isnt good is entertaining.

That will change once we play them though, I bet. If we win, you'll claim it was a big win over a really good team. If we lose, you'll spin the loss as good because they lost to a really good Eagles team.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Cowboys opponents are a combined 8 and 8. Take out the Dallas games and they are 7 and 5.
Eagles opponents or a combined 7 and 9. Take out the Eagles games and that’s 7 and 5.

Or don’t take them out since there’s no reason to and you started this troll by saying their opponents were far better record wise cause you can’t count to 8.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
LOL, are you off your medication?
Basic math is beyond you. I’d say basic logic isn’t far behind. No matter what you say, the idea that their opponents records are better than Dallas’s is a lie put forth by a trolling “fan” who’s only here to talk about the Eagles

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Love these threads, can’t get beyond your hate to acknowledge that a rival might actually be playing good football. Winning 4 straight against any competition in the NFL is a difficult feat. The fact that you would post this about an opponent two weeks from now tells me you are very concerned. Hope your post made you feel better today.
A random post does not reflect the majority fan base.