Who here believes the 2022 Dallas Cowboys will win the Super Bowl?

Do you believe

• Yes

• No

• I need to see more before I believe

Results are only viewable after voting.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't recall "everyone" here picking TWT or the Giants. Who were those whimpering deviant personages!
Or is that exaggeration?

Look, I for one, and for the two voices in me head, predicted and still predict the emergeance of the Eagles and the Washington Team and perhaps topple the Cowboys. Maybe even this year. The Egirls seem legitmate.

I was referring to the experts on the telly.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!
This is our year!

This is our year!

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar

...until I step off the ledge of a tall building, flap my arms and hit pavement a couple of seconds later.

I choose the third option. There is nothing wrong with any fan of any team in any sport taking a wait-and-see approach in hopes of first discovering what their favorite team is capable of.

That's what training camp is for. That is what preseason games are for. That is what a sold percentage of regular season games are for.

Patience is never a bad idea for finding out things no one knows at first glance.

You possess the lost art of eloquence and reality!

giphy.gif

YES! NO! YES! NO! er, maybe.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I believe that they have the potential to compete for a Super Bowl.

Saying that they will definitely win the Super Bowl, regardless of any unforeseen circumstances like injury or suspensions is just plain silly.

Agree .........could win instead of "will". No fan or team can say they will win the 2023 Super Bowl.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Thats too big of an ‘ask’. I think they will be a good team and contend for the playoffs, but “win the Super Bowl”? That’s too much for me to expect at this point.

I honestly believe they can do it but not until 2-3, maybe four players take their games to the next level, and yes that includes Dak. By that, I mean every season has 3-4 challenging defining games that build confidence for the postseason. In other words, win games you're NOT supposed to win.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Which, as I said, is a nice season considering how young the team was and how everyone was picking Washington or the Giants last year (as in the "experts") over us. Yet, with our young team, we managed to sweep the division and finish the regular season 12-5. We all want to go further. However, I think that will come as the players become more experienced.

This was sort of a transition offseason. Team was built oddly and poorly and we kinda got lucky with some FA pickups. Coaching made a big difference.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I honestly believe they can do it but not until 2-3, maybe four players take their games to the next level, and yes that includes Dak. By that, I mean every season has 3-4 challenging defining games that build confidence for the postseason. In other words, win games you're NOT supposed to win.

I also think they need some young talents to ‘step up’ and become bigger contributors (Cox, Odighizuwa, Gallimore, Bohanna) and others to raise their level of play (Biadasz, Steele, Hooker, Armstrong).

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the question is, “Do you want the Cowboys to win a Super Bowl?” Yes absolutely.
If the question is, “Do you believe the Cowboys will win the SB this year?” No I do not.

I want a SB win. Badly. But the last nearly three decades with this ego-maniacal, unaccountable owner has made me adopt the philosophy “I will believe it when it happens”.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I vote yes, because this team will have as good a chance as any other we've had in the last two and a half decades.

I have a feeling this defense is going to show up in 2022, and will be ready to play under Quinn.

I think the defense will be top 7, and the offense top 5, which tells me they have a decent shot.

I'm likely wrong, given the odds and mathematic probability. But I've never been afraid of being wrong.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
The Cowboys have the players, but not the coaching. Their major flaw is Kellen Moore. Dude sucks. He can't keep calling stick routes, where the X and Y receivers have an option of turning inside or outside. No QB in the league can make that read consistently. And that's why some fans think Dak has a problem reading defenses. But it's not Dak's fault, it's Moore's. Dude sucks. Not to mention all the runs up the middle on first down and telegraphing our run plays. As long as Moore is our play caller the offense will sputter and stink at times. Dude sucks.

P.S.- If y'all can't tell, I'm not too fond of this Moore guy. Dude sucks.

It's hilarious you think he sucks so bad, when we were the #1 offense last year. Even if you take out the last game or two, he was still a damn good play caller, overall.

He's so terrible, he'll likely be getting HC offers after this year, along with Quinn. Moore understands the limitations of the offense. It's easy to be an armchair OC. But anyone who can have his level of success as an OC in the NFL is doing something correct.

Well hello Scott Linehan! Good to have you here, Coach!

I was thinking it was probably the clapper.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I vote yes, because this team will have as good a chance as any other we've had in the last two and a half decades.

I have a feeling this defense is going to show up in 2022, and will be ready to play under Quinn.

I think the defense will be top 7, and the offense top 5, which tells me they have a decent shot.

I'm likely wrong, given the odds and mathematic probability. But I've never been afraid of being wrong.

I think the biggest off-season move, well, really non-move. Was Quinn deciding to stay. And Jerry paying him more to do so as well.
The players picked up his scheme well in last years TC. More so than any other DC they trotted out there in the past 20 plus years. Plus we seen the improvement toward the 2nd half of the season.

So now going into year two with him, and added players, returning players, they should take even a bigger leap. No new schemes to learn, and the new players seem talented as well such as Williams.
It all will be more natural and instinctive to just go play, less thinking before the play happens.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Bit of an odd defence, but I think this team might actually be better. Point one, most of the team is young. As in, they've been in the league less than 3 years. Point two, it was their first playoff game. As such, perhaps it was inexperience in the playoffs. The core of the team is very young. So, they will get better. In fact, Gregory, who was on the team in 2018, was suspended so he didn't play (and is now in Denver). And, when they do, we will be better. I prefer to look at last season as a hope inspiring season. We went from 6-10 with no QB to a very good 12-5 record. Yes, the playoffs didn't go as planned. However, it's not often we go 12-5. Additionally, most of our coaching staff is improved. Mike is an improvement over Garrett. Quinn was outstanding. Our ST was good if not for Zurelein. Hopefully, our new kicker will be more reliable. That's probably what separated us from the top seed afterall. A better kicker and a bit more experience should lead to us going a bit farther. I don't think we will win 12 games, but I can see us winning at least 10 and at least one playoff game this season.

Great post.

There truly are things to be optimistic about.

Fans on this board are just so full of negativity because it's cool to be a Negative Nancy nowadays.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I think the biggest off-season move, well, really non-move. Was Quinn deciding to stay. And Jerry paying him more to do so as well.
The players picked up his scheme well in last years TC. More so than any other DC they trotted out there in the past 20 plus years. Plus we seen the improvement toward the 2nd half of the season.

So now going into year two with him, and added players, returning players, they should take even a bigger leap. No new schemes to learn, and the new players seem talented as well such as Williams.
It all will be more natural and instinctive to just go play, less thinking before the play happens.

That's part of my reasoning as well. He has already won 2 SBs as a DC.

I think our players have a decent shot as becoming pretty dominant under him. I like our new players, and I think our second-year guys will improve.