Who is the most over rated player in Dallas Cowboys history

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Sean Lee, Romo and Witten……

I’d probably say Romo. Never stepped up in a big moment and in retirement some fans sing his praises like he was Brady. He was not.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I would say Romo was underrated.
Although I was never a huge fan of his and always rode the fence in the arguments back at DC.com, after 8 seasons of Dak ball I need to say this - I think Romo gave the team a better chance to win than Dak. Both of them sucked in the postseason, but I admit I felt more confidence with Romo than I have with Dak.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Witten was like Eddie Murray ( mlb ) a compiler. he have 16 catches against the Raiders in a 34 to 10 blowout.

He’s overrated for sure .

Eugene, the no-hitter machine, Lockhart was also overrated.

La Roi Glover overrated

Marcellus Wiley overrated

Both Roy Williams severely overrated.

Charlie Waters was a tad overrated as well.

Demarcus Ware was an overrated Cowboy and borderline compiler- he never dominated a big team in a big spot in a big playoff game until he went to the Broncos.

But the most overrated of all time was Dez Bryant and the we them boys garbage.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Romo and Prescott. Both have their legion of Stan's but neither one of them have done anything exciting in the playoffs but crap the bed. Props to Romo, though for taking advantage and going into broadcasting.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
A sphincter says what?
indiniprint-peter-griffin-farting-on-meg%27s-face.gif

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Without a doubt Jason Witten.

That guy was a little above average at best. His last 3 or 4 years were terrible as he somehow slowed down.

Stats were always padded by garbage time.
I have to go through the comments about our beloved warrior, you may could have picked someone else. Seems like you're basing this off his last several years, may not be fair!

I do agree with his slowness. It was so damn painful seeing us have 3rd and 9 and we hit him with the safe 3 yard pass with him getting no YAC but only about 4 guys trying to take him down lol

gtb1943

Reaction score
Witten was like Eddie Murray ( mlb ) a compiler. he have 16 catches against the Raiders in a 34 to 10 blowout.

He’s overrated for sure .

Eugene, the no-hitter machine, Lockhart was also overrated.

La Roi Glover overrated

Marcellus Wiley overrated

Both Roy Williams severely overrated.

Charlie Waters was a tad overrated as well.

Demarcus Ware was an overrated Cowboy and borderline compiler- he never dominated a big team in a big spot in a big playoff game until he went to the Broncos.

But the most overrated of all time was Dez Bryant and the we them boys garbage.
Glover was an excellent DT so you are full of crap there - only you would say he was over rated
Deware makes no surprise coming from someone so bereft of football judgement