Who Is To Blame For The Star Wars Fiasco?

timb2

Reaction score
The only one I thought was hot and they killed her off in 5 minutes
latest

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I may post a slower, YouTube 60-second version later if YouTube stops having "network connection issues" related to video uploads. Imgur allows video upload but only with 30-second maximum length from any device BUT with embedded audio from iOS or Android devices only. Crazy. :rolleyes:

Click Unmute if you want exciting theme music. :muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only one I thought was hot and they killed her off in 5 minutes
latest
This opinion is one I totally agree with. She had a short scene but I was kinda expecting Paige Tico to pull a rabbit out of her hat and escape certain death like characters from the original trilogy. Instead, she was treated like a Rogue One character even though The Last Jedi was a totally different movie.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Must have been hormones at the time but I always thought young Leia as attractive.

Korra Sella was not on screen long in TFA to make a lasting impression but...

slide-korr-sella_0.jpg
Carrie Fisher looked good in the gold bikini, but other than that, I found her kind of meh...but yes, this girl is very attractive!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Nice video. Please always review all videos first per site rules before posting. Strong hint.

I would think that Kathleen Kennedy's efforts, per the Pareto Principle, will eventually be her undoing. As a result, any anti-Kathleen Kennedy proponents will end up seeing her exit Disney at some point in the future. The Evil Agenda will then regress or disappear as a concurrent byproduct.

timb2

Reaction score
Nice video. Please always review all videos first per site rules before posting. Strong hint.

I would think that Kathleen Kennedy's efforts, per the Pareto Principle, will eventually be her undoing. As a result, any anti-Kathleen Kennedy proponents will end up seeing her exit Disney at some point in the future. The Evil Agenda will then regress or disappear as a concurrent byproduct.
Sorry if I missed something.