Who says the referees are not biased and help other teams beat the Cowboys?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s not a double standard you just don’t have the football intelligence to understand the difference. Man up your wrong you know it and just have to find a excuse for failure, there are no excuses in life or football you know what they are like and you must have a big one
So speaks the high school waterboy who never played the game. Hilarious.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I believe the penalties were 8 Cowboys vs 7 Egirls. Not all that one sided. Stop committing stupid penalties and then nothing to worry about.
I knew this was going to keep coming up.

They called a bunch of false starts and delays on the Eagles. Calls you have to make.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Really? No lazier than you jumping over the last drive where the refs practically handed the Cowboys the game in a gift basket. The game was lost by poor execution on the Cowboys part. A game which was right there for the taking.
Lol obvious DPI and a cheap roughing.

So exaggerated to try to make a poor point.

plymkr

Reaction score
Explain these calls & non-calls favoring the opponent...

:popcorn:

I agree completely. This will be another game that I use to argue the refs are purposely influencing the games. Games like yesterday make me doubt if the NFL is really fixed.

I said it in another thread last week. I’m not 100% convinced the NFL is fixed but I’m not 100% convinced the NFL is legit. Games like yesterday really cement that doubt.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
It’s pretty obvious you never played competitive football or you would know this.
Please cite your evidence by his post which calls into question if he played organized football or not.

Then explain to the class what playing organized football has to do with being a fan who has watched this game for decades and seen missed calls, been made aware of the league exemplifying calls that were clearly missed, and how, at some point in your life, you put on a helmet and this makes you some football savant versus a guy who didn't. If it is truly the case he did not play football.

The hubris of the above statement you made is only eclipsed by the strawman you built to support your position.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Please cite your evidence by his post which calls into question if he played organized football or not.

Then explain to the class what playing organized football has to do with being a fan who has watched this game for decades and seen missed calls, been made aware of the league exemplifying calls that were clearly missed, and how, at some point in your life, you put on a helmet and this makes you some football savant versus a guy who didn't. If it is truly the case he did not play football.

The hubris of the above statement you made is only eclipsed by the strawman you built to support your position.
So why are you not also attacking this guy for the same thing?

So speaks the high school waterboy who never played the game. Hilarious.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
So why are you not also attacking this guy for the same thing?
I like sarcasm?

Or maybe it was not the first barb thrown? Unless we apply the NFL rules here and the second guy should be punished.

Bad America's Cowboy. Shame on you for defending yourself.

Better?

But the truth is so many times you see that comment here over the years with people laying claim to the fact one guy played football and maybe the other didn't and the guy that did has some type of elevated understanding. I call poppycock on that.

What the Hell did Shakespeare know about Venice, since he never went there, but surely wrote about it?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That’s a great point! If he doesn’t complete the act of the catch as he touches the ground then it’s incomplete. Wow! I want an answer to Simm’s question. How do we reconcile that?
Not true. It means the catch was not completed short of the goal line, but instead, the catch itself was not complete until Schoonmaker secured the catch after his knee had touched the ground inches short of the goal line and while the football was equal to the goal line. Should have been a TD. Plus, where was the pass interference call since the defender clearly started tackling Schoonmaker before the pass got to him?

Jipper

Reaction score
Can't blame the refs? Are you on drugs or something? Can you not see the double standard biased officiating that's on video?
Even with the bad officiating the cowboys could have won that one...my point is more about that then using the crutch of blaming it on the refs

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Even with the bad officiating the cowboys could have won that one...my point is more about that then using the crutch of blaming it on the refs
The Cowboys are not blaming the refs. Some of us fans are simply calling out the double standard officiating.

Brax

Reaction score

Guess you missed the point, you must be one of the whiners with no clue.