Who says the referees are not biased and help other teams beat the Cowboys?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Helped? Those calls were correct.
Hahaha!

How can you argue with this mindset?

Every flag against us is bogus.

Every flag against the other team is correct.

Every game the other team should have at least 35 or 40 penalties against them (add up all the "missed holds" in the Game Thread" Every game WE should have 0 penalties...because we didn't do anything

It's like listening to little children whining about being punished as they're sitting in Time Out.

Brax

Reaction score
Yeah, I never played the sport. Only made the Texas High School All State team twice while playing 2 years of semi-pro football afterwards. What did you do waterboy?
Another fantasy what league did you play in the Tijuana bar leagues

ESisback

Reaction score
I believe the penalties were 8 Cowboys vs 7 Egirls. Not all that one sided. Stop committing stupid penalties and then nothing to worry about.
I counted at least six times our pass rushers were held. No calls!

Praxit

Reaction score
..what!! thats the right call. He was holding the defender. Unfortunately.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I always thought ball is down when the knee or etc hit the ground during contact?
It is. No matter if the catch was complete or not. Simms is just saying why call it down there if you haven't given a player going to the ground credit for a catch yet. But this is the rule as it stands now and has since forever whether the goal line was involved or not. Nothing wrong with yesterday's ruling as such.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
200w.gif
dak y9u okay?

Mark

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice one of the officials reaching out a hand to help Jalen Hurts off the ground last night, after the latter had been knocked down? Struck me as quite odd.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
It should have been waved off..... Hurts was throwing it away and it flew past and 20 feet above his receiver.
Just like how Mahomes was under pressure and throwing the ball out the back of the endzone to win KC a freaking SB. Bad calls happen. If there was a "Fix" going on they wouldn't have called 60 yards in penalty's on the Cowboys last drive.

foofighters

Reaction score
It's not an excuse if it's recorded on video as proof. Grow a spine and say it like it is.
AC, calm down. Man do you let your emotions rule you. Sure the refs missed calls and I wasn't crazy about those missed calls at all. However, both teams had 10 penalties. Does that look like a conspiracy to you? If you let your emotions rule you, sure. However, look at it like you should and you'll understand that this is more about incompetency. The refs as a whole are terribly inconsistent and there does not seem to be anything to hold them accountable.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It isn't just the Cowboys, you see it pretty much every game these days.

I thought the Eagles and Dolphins game was one of the worst I have seen in a while. There is just consistency or standards on what they call and what they don't call.

There is no consistency on what is a catch, what is PI, what is holding, what is roughing the passer, etc.

It has gotten so bad I have started watching fewer games this season I am just tired of watching game after game being decided by blown and phantom calls.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Ever since Jerry said he wanted to oust Goodell from his cushy job, lots of questionable calls & critical times. Just sayin.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Explain these calls & non-calls favoring the opponent...

:popcorn:

I’ve only been a football fan since the 1966 season so I can only speak about the 1966 and of the all subsequent seasons, but one thing has been consistent through the years. Every week of every season half the fan bases of teams that played complain about the officiating.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
AC, calm down. Man do you let your emotions rule you. Sure the refs missed calls and I wasn't crazy about those missed calls at all. However, both teams had 10 penalties. Does that look like a conspiracy to you? If you let your emotions rule you, sure. However, look at it like you should and you'll understand that this is more about incompetency. The refs as a whole are terribly inconsistent and there does not seem to be anything to hold them accountable.
Sadly, he is pretty calm today.

He's normally considerably more off the rails.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Guess you missed the point, you must be one of the whiners with no clue.
You throw a lot of mud out at others who disagree. It must be a heavy burden being so right all the time.

But please don't think your exposition is such that people here don't understand.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
I agree completely. This will be another game that I use to argue the refs are purposely influencing the games. Games like yesterday make me doubt if the NFL is really fixed.

I said it in another thread last week. I’m not 100% convinced the NFL is fixed but I’m not 100% convinced the NFL is legit. Games like yesterday really cement that doubt.
If the fix was in for Philly would the refs call about 60 yards in penalties on the last drive?